Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Does anyone do this course and want to tell me about it?"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

Anyone doing Law or Psychology in UCD or Trins at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tillyod

Hi, would really love some insight into industrial biochemistry in UL if anyone could help. Really just worried about the difficulty of the chemistry even though im doing higher for the LC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

Economics, HELP!
    I'm wanting to do it as part of an Arts degree but have not done it for my Leaving Cert., will it be too difficult to do then? Anyone have any experience of studying it? I know it's not essential to have studied it for Leaving Cert to do it in college but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be easy! Also I dropped to Pass Maths in 5th year but am OK at it. Am willing to work at it next year but don't want to kill myself doing something that is really difficult and I end up hating because of it! Only reason i didn't do it for Leaving Cert is because it wasn't offered! Any help or advice would be really appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Anyone do pharmacy anywhere???

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

Anybody done an accountancy honours degree? Do you get work experience during the course?

Any info will be very helpful. Thank You

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 emzz

Anybody doing humanities in St.Pats in Drumcondra? any information would be greatly appreciated!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MiamTea

Hey, I'm looking at mechanical engineering in CIT, anyone done that course or is there anything I should know about it? And does anyone know what're the prospects of getting a job in Ireland for mechanical engineers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sa100

dee o gee wrote: »
    Just finished first year vet nursing at LYIT. If anyone wants any info or has any questions (no matter how silly you feel the question is) just PM me and I'l do my best to answer.

whats lyit like in general? going out and the college and all that ? thinking of going there next year but don't know the place well atal , its the only place i think il get my course:confused:. any suggestions on where to live as a first year? thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Anyone do Society and Communications in Athlone IT?? Any info would be much appreciated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thefirsttime

Hi, just wondering is anyone studying English in Trinity or UCD? Does the course have many elements of creative writing and would you consider it good for someone interested in more the creative side than the literature?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 summer rain

Is anyone doing Film studies, Russian or Spanish in Trinity? Is it hard to get into those courses? Are many people applying for them? According to last year's points, I'm 30 points short. So I'm really worried now I won't get any offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 0987654321

Going out on a limb but does anybody do PE in UL?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dunjuan

Davie89 wrote: »
    Pharmacy ck703 ucc---any questions mail me!
    Hi Davie89.
    I am going back to college as a mature student in 2012/2013. Pharmacy is one of the courses/careers that i am thinking of doing. What is the Pharmacy course really like,? i have heard that it is tough going, but a rewarding career. Is there alot of Maths/Physical Chemistry involved?. What is the most difficult,in your opinion, part of the course.?

I studied a Material Science course in U.L. for a couple of years, but it was not for me. I have a love for Chemistry and the Sciences. Also, if you are a graduate and are working in a Community Pharmacy how do you find it?..with the economic downturn i know things are hard and the work in Pharmacy's at the minute is Locum,Maternity cover etc....

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭sdiff

Has anyone done Maths and Economics in Trinity?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

Anyone done Science in Trinity/UCD? What are the hours/difficulty like and how would it be for someone who's only studied physics for LC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Anyone do ATT in DCU?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lauramayy

any advice on what modules to take in Communication studies in DCU??

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Could any body tell me about the following courses please!

Midwifery - UCC
    Arts --> History, Irish, French (UCC, UCD, NUIG, Mary I, NUIM, TCD)
    Food / Nutritional Sciences (UCC, UCD)
    Primary Teaching (Mary I)
    Home Ec teaching (St. Angela's)

:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Could some one give me some info on primary school teaching in mary i, workload, hours accomadation etc... Also if anybody had info on arts degree of history and english in u.l?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fhfm

Anyone doing any of the following courses?

Actuary
    Maths
    Physics
    Theoretical physics

Preferably in the dublin area. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Anyone do OT or Speech and Languge therapy In NUIG or primary teaching in Mary I? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Accounting UCC anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Civil Law in NUIG anyone?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 93 ✭✭smurphy11

accounting and finance in dcu anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Anybody in nutrition who only did one science subject for LC please PM me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Can anybody pm me about the psychology and sociology course in UL ? i really need advice so any information no matter how little will be greatly apreciated!

Or if anybody is doing psychology in any college in ireland pm me!..i would just like to know how hard you find it and does it involve a lot of science stuff cause i dont really like science that much! i need advice badly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Daragh00

Ballerina wrote: »
    if anyone wants any information about doing Physiotherapy or UCD then give me a shout.

just a random bit of advice,if your living on the northside,think carefully about how much you like public transport before putting UCD anywhere on your cao,put it down as my second choice and never thought about it,now i have lots of time to think about it every day while sitting on buses!!im so glad i went to UCD because i LOVE it but maybe look at accomodation if you live on this side of the liffey!

and another bit of random info-i would only advise coming to UCD if your doing a course with a small class ie less than 100 because otherwise it can be hard to make friends.you always hear lots of people saying UCD is a cold,lonely place but not if you have a small class!i have friends in many colleges and everything really is bigger and better in UCD!:D

Could you send me details of hours that I will spend in lectures, tutorials etc. if you had a copy of your JF timetable that would be perfect I just want to get a fair idea as to what I'd be getting myself into if I went for this course. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭conlufc

anyone doing Economics and finance in UCD. If there is give us a PM. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 peterc95

Anyone doing Applied Social Studies in Social Care in Waterford ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 quigg

THFC wrote: »
    Froebel student (Primary teaching). PM me if you want info :) Will reply as soon as I see it.

Hi Could you please let me know what Froebel is like. Thinking of going this year. Is it only 1 year in Froebel and then to NUIM. What is NUIM like. Thanks

Advertisement