Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading Games

Options
  • 21-07-2011 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭

Hi, i am planning on trading in some used ps3 games and im wondering which of the stores usually pay the most or are they all more or less the same. If anyone has any ideas from past experience i would be grateful for info. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

I'm not one for trading in games so I don't know what the best place would be to trade in games. However what I do recommend is putting your games on adverts.ie you will most likely get a much better price for your games.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

HMV seem to be, from my experience, the best of the traditional stores. However, if you can make it to CEX in Dublin, they seem to be giving a lot more than anyone else right now. The only thing is that they don't sell any new games - everything is preowned.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

GAME give an extra €2 when you bring them in in one of their bags, not sure if it's +2 (more likely) or +2 for each game. Every little helps and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

thanks for replies guys, dont think theres a hmv near me so will probably just go into any shop, probably not much in the prices. now just have to pick some games to trade, i always say no i might want to play that again even though i know i never will :)

Advertisement