Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much are irish soildeirs paid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

last i knew it was 18k a year, but it has proberly changed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

It depends on a lot of things, rank,length of service, technical qualifications etc. There is a spelling allowance though...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

You that fcuking desperate?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bagenal

jackie, why you say that? There's nothing wrong with wanting to join the Defence Forces, especially if someone has ambition & is willing to learn. There are many good career oppertunities there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Recruitment is very restricted these days with only a relatively few positions and fierce competition for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Overature wrote: »
    last i knew it was 18k a year, but it has proberly changed

Yeah, proberly has changed. I think it's on an aptitude scale.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That's not the least bit helpful. Do not post on this thread again please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

http://www.military.ie/careers/army/recruits/rates-of-pay

thats the rates of pay for enlisted personal the link a few posts back was for cadets and officers

Advertisement