Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother killed five-year-old son 'for breaking TV when he was playing Nintendo Wii'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭greenybaby

things like this make me cry :( i couldn't imagine battering my child no matter what they done, yes a slap on the bum is no harm but jesus anything harder is not acceptable

poor little thing, R.I.P :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Bazzy wrote: »
    Well he wont do it again ...
    Well he wont do it again ...

Did you double post that on purpose?

No the website was going slow I may have hit it twice in error.

The comment was made in a humorous manner same as Ryan dunns crash etc after hours is not the place for human rights it's supposed to be a laugh

I don't condone the behaviour but jokes are cracked about every subject including people dying and being tortured

You could fall over Joe fritzel jokes so could people please get off their high horses an go post somewhere else more serious if your easily upset

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Lets all show disgust at her violent act and wish acts of gratuitous violence on her. That´'s how this works right?

Poor kid, RIP.

Indeed, I fully agree. An inadequate person who lost her way in life and did a terrible thing. There but for --- :rolleyes:

But at least she has given a lot of joy to all the sickos on here who are probably getting off on imagining the cruel and unusual punishment they would like to inflict on her. As if that would bring the unfortunate child back, or prevent future occurrences of mindless cruelty like this.

Some of the comments on here remind me of the stories I read in the papers when they still had hanging in the UK and mobs of ghoulish people used to gather outside the prison early that morning waiting for the bell to chime and the poster to be stuck up outside. Some came carrying small children in their arms, "to show them the difference between right and wrong".

I wonder how many of those who express such self-rightness indignation at this crime and wallow in pleasure at the thought of the punishment they would like to inflict on that wretch would howl almost as loudly at the thought of more funding being provided for preventive work to alleviate social deprivation and the many evil ways in which its symptoms manifests themselves.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Soups123

I'm sure breaking the tele wasnt what caused her to kill em, has to much deeper mother issues, scary stuff poor child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

A woman killed a kid? Obviously she was depressed/stressed/insert some other excuse. Bitch shouldn't see the light of day again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

The comment was made in a humorous manner same as Ryan dunns crash etc after hours is not the place for human rights it's supposed to be a laugh

I don't condone the behaviour but jokes are cracked about every subject including people dying and being tortured

You could fall over Joe fritzel jokes so could people please get off their high horses an go post somewhere else more serious if your easily upset

I've made inappropriate jokes all my life and will continue to do so but I gotta say even for me there's a line you don't cross and for me this is one of those cases.

Review the case:
    A child is beaten so badly he gets a lacerated pancreas and intestine. He is left in constant agony for 5 days until he dies from an infection from his injuries.

Really think a sh¡tty one liner is the way to go there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Well, she told him to use the safety strap...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Joe fritzel is an old deranged man, god only knows what went through that mans head. The op is about a small defenceless little boy who was in a terrible amount of pain for 5 days and then died because of injuries his mother gave to him.
    Ah is no place or any where else on this site for that matter to be making immature jokes (thanks prostituting)about a kid whose life was curly taken from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Poor kid! That's truly very tragic on so many levels. A mother realises that the child she brought up is capable of such a thing. A young mother has destroyed her life, she will probably be (rightfully so) in prison for the rest of her life. Then there is the poor little mite, imagine suffering like that for 5 days. Afraid of the pain and afraid of the one person who is supposed to take care of him. That story is a heartbreaker all round! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,074 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sometimes it crosses a line and its very sad that you dont see that . A little child who suffered agony is involved .really if you cant see that I feel for you .There are jokes and there are jokes and this sure isnt the place for one .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

seeing that article beside tall's grinning avatar...

I've made inappropriate jokes all my life and will continue to do so but I gotta say even for me there's a line you don't cross and for me this is one of those cases.

Review the case:
    A child is beaten so badly he gets a lacerated pancreas and intestine. He is left in constant agony for 5 days until he dies from an infection from his injuries.

Really think a sh¡tty one liner is the way to go there?

How is it any different to a Ryan Dunn or Joe fritzel or madeline mc cann one liner ? All have suffered ?

Your line is obviously a different place to mine if you don't like what I said ignore it and move on

bluewolf wrote: »
    seeing that article beside tall's grinning avatar...

Im sure he didn't realise it at the time but ya, i did take a double take at that.

cruiser178 wrote: »

Joe fritzel is an old deranged man, god only knows what went through that mans head. The op is about a small defenceless little boy who was in a terrible amount of pain for 5 days and then died because of injuries his mother gave to him.
    Ah is no place or any where else on this site for that matter to be making immature jokes (thanks prostituting)about a kid whose life was curly taken from him.

What went through the heads of the children he locked up and raped his own siblings ??

The ones that make jokes obviously don't have kids of their own and if by chance they do, i feel sorry for them, crack a one liner at their funeral would ya??

it's AH big swinging mickey, just a fricking name of a board, so that gives you the right to make jokes about an innocent child getting killed in such a violent manner, cop on to yourselves

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Horrific!

Some people aren't fit to be parents....I mean why bother having children if you are going to abuse them?

Not fit to be a parent? I think that might be the biggest understatement ever. I mean you hear stories and think people deserve to have their kids taken off them, I hear this and think I hope she lives to be 102 and suffers for every second of it.

greenybaby wrote: »
    The ones that make jokes obviously don't have kids of their own and if by chance they do, i feel sorry for them, crack a one liner at their funeral would ya??

it's AH big swinging mickey, just a fricking name of a board, so that gives you the right to make jokes about an innocent child getting killed in such a violent manner, cop on to yourselves

I've cracked jokes at plenty of funerals and I do have children.

If you read my post again i asked would you crack a joke at your own childs funeral, and judging by your previous posts i'd say you would and all

greenybaby wrote: »

Don't go to nein11

Am going to bow out of this thread don't want to upset the high horse brigade

Free speech !

shovel for bazzy

• Advertisement

Don't go to nein11

Free speech !

least that's one gone :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,074 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Don't go to nein11

Free speech !
    Bye ., Pity you dont get it all the same .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

fking animal, hope she gets raped in jail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Scum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Sad excuse for a human being that woman is. Hope she suffers in Jail and hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

The Bronx eh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

RichieC wrote: »
    fking animal, hope she gets raped in jail.

Seriously… :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

Seriously… :confused:

the least she should expect for beating a child to the point of internal injury then withholding medical help till he died.

Yes, seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

You need a license to keep a dog....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

January wrote: »
    You need a license to keep a dog....

Yep... I know it's an age old argument, but true.

Advertisement