Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Very solid and enjoyable episode this week, one of the better ones after a run of average. I've not commented on WC too much but i've seen every ep. - this week we had role reversal as Peter played at being Neal and vice versa which gave us alot of humour and onscreen chemistry.

It's the chemistry between ALL the cast, not just Peter and Neal, that sells this show....Peter's wife is great as is Mozzi and even the junior members of the FBI team, i'm stil wobbly on Hilarie Burton/Sara....though she wasn't too annoying this week.

I just find Alex and Neal a much better match + they have great chemistry + they share similar history and backgrounds, con artists. It seems Alex is involved in the whole Kate/music box arc that has been ongoing since the pilot.

According to blurb next weeks season finale gets some answers on that topic, WC is great caper and chemistry tv, it's certainly one of the better written shows on tv, my only issue is pacing and quite a few eps. being filler.

Look forward to next week!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/white-collar-episode-216-under-radar_04.html

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah I loved the latest one too. Some of Peter's lines (as Neal) were very funny (I made some bad life choices).

Can't believe its the season finale already. Mini-seasons suck.

Don't forget...season finale tonight!

Expect ep. to have shockers, SPOILERS-->http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/white-collar-season-2-finale-preview/

Decent episode, but like Tower Prep the ending was overhyped, blown way out of proportion and really wasn't that good....

"The last scene shocks me every time I see it" ... gimme a break. :rolleyes::)

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Decent episode, but like Tower Prep the ending was overhyped, blown way out of proportion and really wasn't that good....

"The last scene shocks me every time I see it" ... gimme a break. :rolleyes::)

+1!...WAY overhyped!, the finale was like a normal episode, even the final scene, Neal had that greedy look on his face, but you know it was either Sara or Alex, my money is on Alex.

Anyone *think* Kate was gonna pop up there at the end with a "hello Neal"? ;)
    The warehouse with the loot is the same one where Peter found Neal in the pilot.

Least Neal laid one on Alex, again WAY more chemistry then Sara, the Adler/Kate storyline wrapped, not much of a resolution or major revelations. Season 3 returns in June and Sharif Atkins might be becoming a series regular.

At Paleyfest Eastin once again confirmed Kate *IS* dead but may return in flashbacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

So, i was watching Series 1 on RTE. Never knew Series 2 was on Bravo or would have recorded it. Is it being replayed at any stage, anyone know?

S3 promo, but no new footage per se....really pushing the Sara/Neal shipper crap, pah!
    I prefer Alex dammit!!!....

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/white-collar-season-3-newpromo.html
    I’m positively dying for some White Collar scoop. I know you’re a fan, too, Sandra. So dish! — Lauren S.
    Remember Neal’s underwear dance last season? Well, I’m told that in the first episode back, we’ll get to see another one of Neal’s special skills: Fencing! Meanwhile, a preview of the tentative season 3 artwork campaign reveals this year’s super-teasy tagline: “Choose a Side.”
    Loving me some Sara and Neal on WHITE COLLAR, got anything to tide me over until the show returns this summer? — Joanna
    The TV Addict: Suffice to say, summer lovin’ will see Neal and Sara having a blast. Particularly when they are forced to go on a Sarah Palin-esque New York City shopping spree in an effort to catch the eye of a clever corporate hacker who siphoned over $100 million in bank assets. Oh, and if that’s not enough summer lovin’ for you, said shopping spree may also introduce Mozzie to his next lady love.

b942dc40522c8f0b9961e7c23b609246.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,067 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Anyone know who got the Uk rights when Bravo closed?

• Advertisement

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Anyone know who got the Uk rights when Bravo closed?

Living aired Season 1 last year

Season 3 will be split into two parts, 10 episodes in the Summer with 6 episodes in January 2012, pretty much the same as last season.

Starting next week too... looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Season 3 will be split into two parts, 10 episodes in the Summer with 6 episodes in January 2012, pretty much the same as last season.
    What way was season 2 split?

Mr E wrote: »
    Starting next week too... looking forward to it.
    What day is that on?

What day is that on?

Season 3 starts the 7th of June on USA Network

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I've watched the first 5 eps of Season 1 but I'm struggling! It's okay, Tim DeKay is the best thing about it but I think the only reason I'm still watching is because I can't find anything else to watch!! I want to watch The Killing and Game of Thrones but they both finish in a couple of weeks so I may as well wait until then to start watching!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Degag wrote: »
    So, i was watching Series 1 on RTE. Never knew Series 2 was on Bravo or would have recorded it. Is it being replayed at any stage, anyone know?
    Can anyone answer this?

Cracking opener! ;) , well written and great caper action! :p
    Loved Mozzi and Neal pulling a Phoebe Cates!!...lol, great name for a scam...in case you need reminding:

phoebe-cates-006.jpg

Excellent job as well the two boys getting Neal outta the shiit with Peter over the Crysler builiding pic! ;)
    Ha!....but Peter had the last laugh with the list of paintings, so if Neal tries to sell one Peter has his nuts in a grinder! :D

Great fun, great opener, well scripted and paced...very enjoyable, oh and who looted the loot?.......it was Mozzi! :eek:

:D

• Advertisement

Degag wrote: »
    Can anyone answer this?

Both RTE 1 and Living have showed Season 1 so perhaps they might show Season 2 later on in the year

Three more actors have signed up for guest roles in the third season of White Collar.

Robert John Burke, Madchen Amick and Dana Ashbrook will all appear in upcoming episodes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Law & Order: Criminal Intent star Burke will play an Irish mob boss with a penchant for gambling in the season's fourth episode. The character is said to be in direct competition with the Deluca clan, a Detroit mafia family with a grudge against Mozzie (Willie Garson).

Burke currently stars on Law & Order: Criminal Intent as Lt. Ed Tucker and also appeared on Gossip Girl from 2007 to 2009 as Bart Bass. His other television credits include recurring roles on Rescue Me and Blue Bloods.

Former Twin Peaks co-stars Madchen Amick and Dana Ashbrook will appear in the season's fifth and sixth episodes respectively. Amick will play a femme fatale who is suspected of seducing wealthy men for their money, while Ashbrook will play an extravagant playboy named Carlisle.

Amick played Shelly Johnson on Twin Peaks from 1990 to 1991, and has since featured in recurring roles on Gossip Girl, Californication, Damages and CSI: NY.

Ashbrook's television credits include a leading role on Starz series Crash and guest appearances in Deadwood, Psych and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/news/a323837/white-collar-casts-three-more-actors.html

PETER PUNKED NEAL! :eek: - wow, not sure about this, this will change the game being played between Peter and Neal. so Peter fed Neal false info through the FBI travel database?, Neal thought My Girl was leaving on Friday at the certain time and had Mozzie intercept.

But it turns out she took an early flight!...ergo Neal got pwn'd!! :eek: , nice move by Peter putting a fake flight time in....but, this is could dangerous for the show!

If they start openly punking they could turn the audience against them!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Actually not fond of this particular storyline of the stolen art but i suppose they needed something to replace the "box". I much prefer when Neal/Peter are working together on things.

A simple rule folks, don't ever edit a post that has been edited by a mod. If you disagree, you can PM the mod. Don't ever edit a post like that.

If it happens again a month ban will happen.

Tomorrows episode is shaping up to be a cracker!....a Mozzie flashback eppy!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/white-collar-episode-304-dentist-of_27.html

BRAVO!...superb episode last night, like one of the best, definaltely the best of S3 thus far, brilliantly written...in fact the acting all around [incl. Sara] was upped, great fun, well written and paced.

It felt like a movie in many ways, the scene when Neal/Sara were spending the money, the montage sequence was awesome! :D

Haha!....Neal bought 4 helicopters at 20 million a pop, and if you paused you'd see he also bought a personal mini submarine for nearly 2 million! :D
    LOL!...him and Sara blew 90 million in 36 hours!!!!!!!! :D

It was like Brewster's millions on steroids, tons of fun...Lena Hedley was great also, albeit a small role. Mozzie knocking boots!...well done mate, but it's very interesting now how much Sara knows....she now knows about the stolen treasure stash, basically i can see her having Neal make a choice, so they'll probably break up because of all this stuff.

But as an episode and story it was utter class!, it's episodes like this that shows the true caliabre of WC, when it's done right it's one of best shows on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

Matt and Eliza on screen together again. Definitely looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

Advertisement