Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I be pregnant.

Options
  • 22-05-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Just wondering if it's possible that I am pregnant, my last period started the 3rd of may, I'm not on pill at the moment because it's not agreeing with me, I was away the week aftr my period and when I got home me and my partner got caught up in d moment, I have an app on my phone which says it was smack dam in d middle of my fertile period.
    I'm feeling quite nauseus the last few days and I have broke out with a serious case of spots all over my back, chin and chest and getting a few bad headaches. Wat I'm wondering is it all in my head is it too soon to be getting any symptoms?
    I'm freaking out here how soon can I test?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You can test from the day after your next period is due which would be Tuesday 31st afaik. It's unlikely nausea or spots are relevant at this early stage. It could be just stress.

If those phone apps were gospel everyone trying to have a baby would have one by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Some of the early response tests you could test now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

That app only calculates when you should ovulate based on the length of your cycle... your body could be different and could be doing it earlier or later so I wouldn't be relying on just that, if you want to know when you are ovulating the only really way to know is to use ovulation testing strips.

There is a chance you could be pregnant but I would possibly wait until (if) your period is late because there is a chance it could come up negative before your period is due.

Advertisement