Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone give me the Game Xbox bundle prices etc

Options
  • 17-01-2003 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    I haven't been here before. I use the IGN message boards. Anyway, I thought that this would be the best place to ask about Games Xbox bundles over here in Ireland.
    I just want to know a few things:

What are the bundles?
    Are they the same as the UK ones, eg: JSRF, Sega GT + Halo, or Splinter Cell etc.

What is the price?
    I think the price when I last was in Game was Eur300 for one of the above bundles. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.
    OD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

hi optical death, having just bought an xbox bundle, I shopped around and there are a few different deals around. The basic one is xbox with jsr and sega gt for €249. I also saw game doing one with max payne aswell for €280 while smyths have halo for €289. I bought mine for €309 in gamesworld on liffey st. with the 2 bundled games and halo and splinter cell, have to say I think I got a bargin with that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 OpticalDeath

Thanks for the info.
    Thats a great deal you got in Gamesworld. I will check it out when I head into town on Saturday. I still don't know whether I will get Splinter Cell for Xbox or wait for the PC version though. I am undecided on whether the Xbox controller or the Mouse+Keyboard combo would be better.

OD

Oh and just one more thing. How much is the DVD remote for the Xbox and does the box have a coaxial or optical line out for 5.1 surround?

OD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

afraid it has a coaxial output for sound and if you want a digital one you have to buy a special cable incorporating a digital out costing aroung €30. The dvd controller is the same price afaik.

microsoft and there world domination eh....sigh

Nice one. Thanks again.

OD

• Advertisement
Advertisement