Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends in soaps...

Options
  • 14-12-2010 6:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Sally and Rita in Corrie was really nice to see tonight and Pat/Peggy/Dot was nice in EE too. My favourite BFFs of soapland have to be Eileen/Steve/Lloyd in Corrie tho but why dont soap writers make more of a big deal of people being friends (outside of their storylines) its so much more realistic and nice. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Sally and Leah were always besties on H&A and it was so effortless. I am annoyed that Marilyn and Irene's friendship hasnt been explored more because they used to be best friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Seanie101

Sally and Leah were always besties on H&A and it was so effortless. I am annoyed that Marilyn and Irene's friendship hasnt been explored more because they used to be best friends.
    Its ridiculous. Hollyoaks do a great sense of friendship even making you think certain characters were friends for years when their storylines intertwine but the other soaps seem to focus more on whos doing what and like when audrey's fella in CS snogged deirdre then deirdre ken et al went to the platts for audrey's going away party they made out as if deirdre and audrey were so close yet we never really seen that except the occasional hows the family at the bar in't rovers

• Registered Users Posts: 85,106 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fair City seems to make enemies great buddies very quickly i.e. Niamh and Yvonne come to mind and also Christie and Bob.

I like Heather and Shirley's friendship in Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

I'm so sick of Heather though. She has really become pointless at this stage.

Glad they're reviving the Roxy/Christian friendship though.

Advertisement