Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dublin vet / kennels / grooming recommendations?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello

I am moving to the Dublin area in January, bringing with me my large dog.

Initially I'll be living in the city centre, and wonder if any one can recommend local vets, kennels and groomers?

Thanks very much for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ms. pitstop

Also any thoughts on the best pet insurers would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Hi Mrs. Pitstop,

I can't recommend the Animal Welfare Veterinary Clinic on Charlemont Street highly enough(i've posted about them before-should be getting commision for them at this stage lol) great vets(Paul Hurley in particular, gentle giant of a man who gets emotionally invested in his furry clients), every member of staff there loves animals, great care, and very reasonable prices. They'll also be able to point you in the direction of reputable kennels as they work with many. Look them up online, there are plenty of good reviews for them.

They're mine and my family's Vets, and even though i work in a practise i still bring my animals up from the midlands to them-massive thumbs up from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

The grooming pad for pet grooming.

Can't recommend them personally but I look forward to make use of the new DSPCA boarding kennels in the next year, just one to keep in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

I mind doggies :) xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 trekman

Maynooth Veterinary Clinic is where I always go - they are very thorough and professional - Have a look at maynoothvets.com - hope this helps:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 katyt

I would also strongly recommend that you phone round for prices. I have 2 dogs and I have just saved a massive €60 on their annual innoculations by changing my vets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ms. pitstop

Thanks very much for your recommendations, much appreciated by me and my dog!!

Ms. Pitstop

Advertisement