Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light humour

Options
  • 21-11-2010 5:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There's so much stuff in AH's relating to politics, batrillions of €€€ owed/loaned, riots, uproar and general depressing things so I've decided to start a thread for little things you do that lighten your mood or brighten your day... be it in work, at home, wherever!

Something I like to do when in work is switch peoples keyboards to different languages when they've stepped out.. or switch off the wireless mouse.

Others include turning my friends Ipod into Korean when she is not looking. That's always a doozey as you have to get to the internet and follow step by step instructions.

One my brother loves to do when driving is; Let someone out of a space or pull out in front of him and when they wave to say thanks he smiles and flips them off. His other trait is similar, he lets people cross in front of them and when they are half way, he blasts the horn. Obviously only to the youth,. Wouldn't want to cause hassle with the elderly etc.

Please feel free to add and lighten the mood 'round here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Light humour

One.

How many psychics does it take to change a lightbulb?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Why did the Blonde jumps off a bridge?....................................................................................................She suffered with depression!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

mikom wrote: »
    One.

How many psychics does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Dunno, how many?
    Oranage2 wrote: »
    Why did the Blonde jumps off a bridge?........................She suffered with depression!

Don't come raining on my parade just because your troll thread got closed.

Recently, whilst walking through Galway, I came across a shop called "Kranky Kuts", which I thought is just waiting for someone to paint an N on to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Heres a list of things I enjoy doing -

Giving my granny a wedgie

putting a saddle on my dog and getting a lift to the shop

Putting buckets of water on top of the door and waiting for someone to open it (I live alone so this never works. I usually get fed up waiting, forget its there and soak myself)

Buying loads of packets of chewits, opening them all up and forming them into a big ball or a bar shaped chewit

Melting tar on the road with a magnifying glass

just a few things to get me through the day - anyone have similar interests?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I sometimes deliberately fart quite loudly in supermarkets.

There is nothing better than doing it in a lift.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I hope you're as subtle as a gun about it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

For laughs i make crap threads on internet forums......................................God I need friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

There is nothing better than doing it in a lift.

Ah no thats cruel.

I mean i'll be walking along in tescos & just let rip.

• Advertisement
Advertisement