Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Dog Tags - €1.56 with free delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

You enter it before you go to the paypal login. The coupon can be entered in a right hand column. It shows the amount you will be charged and under that there is a place where you can enter the code.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ordered.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I ordered on the 18th, and mine is still processing! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I ordered on the 17th, got a shipping confirmation a couple of days later.

They must have had a big surge in orders

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

I ordered mine on the 17th too, along with some other stuff a few days later.
    Both orders are still showing up as being processed. I sent them an email about it yesterday & got a reply this morning to say that my orders should be ready for dispatch within a few days.
    I hope they send them soon - some of my order was going to be Christmas presents for family members. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I haven't recieved shipping confirmation, and i'm leaving the country for good in about 3 weeks time.

Guess i'll have to email them and get it sent elsewhere :/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Just got mine in the post, they're really good quality! They come on chains so technically could be worn as jewellery if you really love your pooches :p

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Ordered mine on the 18th and just got notification today that it has been shipped ...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mine shipped today too..

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

As did mine.. AFTER I emailed them to request a change of delivery address.

Lets hope they come in time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Mine arrived this morning, and its pretty decent for €1.56!

You could really use them for anything rather than just dog tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

got my shipping notification , :D

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

Arrived yesterday - good buy at the price - thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Original code has expired, list of working codes here http://www.artscow.com/promote/fcfs.aspx (about half way down page)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Coupon Code: NOQUEUES

Expiry Date: 17 Nov

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Gregsor

I got mine 2 weeks ago,really happy with the product and a steal at the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

Cheers OP. Got mine, they are very good for the price. Just in time as we just got a new puppy.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Thanks OP, got mine too. Damn good for the price.

Was annoyed I missed the first lot of this, but just ordered a few now, thanks Davy.

Advertisement