Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corpse walks to its grave (NSFW) (Creepy)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

She looks like a ghoul from Fallout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Bjorn Bored.

if you look closely you can see the coffin alongside,and also the way the hands are clasped is the exact way a corpse is laid out in a coffin,definitely a corspe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Looks fake to me. And I wont belive it till I see a video and actual proof of it.

Surely one of them recorded a video of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

if you look closely you can see the coffin alongside,and also the way the hands are clasped is the exact way a corpse is laid out in a coffin,definitely a corspe.
    Oh well... some rock-solid evidence there Sherlock!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I don't get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

Reading the rest of the post on the site apparently they sacrifice a buffalo at some ceremony and behead it, then they get the body to get up and walk for up to ten minutes!!:eek: Obviously too much time on their hands i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

You are right,100% conclusive.

I mean there is no way a coffin would be present around living people and it is physically impossible for a person to clasp there hands in the exact way to that of a corpse laid out in a coffin.......:confused:

WTF?

basquille wrote: »
    Oh well... some rock-solid evidence there Sherlock!

:rolleyes:

hey i read the sun, that evidence is more that enough for me,why complicate things?:)

hey i read the sun, that evidence is more that enough for me,why complicate things?:)
    Yeah.. and if you look ever closer, she's actually doing The Sun's Daily Sudoku puzzle..

And if you look even closer than that, she put in the number '5' twice on the same line. Eejit.. she'll regret that! :pac:

.. emm, what were we talking about again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Looks authentic enough. Probably some horrible tropical disease. We're lucky as fcuk in Ireland even with the state of the economy. Most of us have food in our bellies, a roof over our heads and a steady supply of fresh water. No real natural disasters, relatively safe from serious infectious diseases and little chance of getting murdered in comparison to other countries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

basquille wrote: »
    Yeah.. and if you look ever closer, she's actually doing The Sun's Daily Sudoku puzzle..

And if you look even closer than that, she put in the number '5' twice on the same line. Eejit.. she'll regret that! :pac:

.. emm, what were we talking about again?

I'am so confused.......I never could understand Sudoku...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

Well i would say it is genuine for one reason and that is the length of the hair which apparently keeps growing for months after you die.
    lolwat

The corpse is genuinely walking to its grave because ... it has long hair. Have I got that right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

You can see something wooden behind the corpse, propping her up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

ColmDawson wrote: »
    lolwat

The corpse is genuinely walking to its grave because ... it has long hair. Have I got that right?

Seems about as scientific as any other post in the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

ColmDawson wrote: »
    lolwat

Obviously, get with the programme, will you?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved to the Cooler! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

Well i would say it is genuine for one reason and that is the length of the hair which apparently keeps growing for months after you die.

No that's a myth. When you die your skin retracts giving the illusion that your hair and nails are continuing to grow

ok folks lets get one thing straight, i don think the corpse is walking to its grave or wherever,but i am totally convinced that is IS A CORPSE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

ok folks lets get one thing straight, i don think the corpse is walking to its grave or wherever,but i am totally convinced that is IS A CORPSE
    She's dead alright, maybe they are making a homage to Weekend at Bernie's

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Dowdy

There's some discussion of this on Snopes, and someone links to the site linked below. It's not in English, but apparently describes some tradition of digging up corpses to parade them around.

http://ekorusdianto.blogspot.com/2009/11/rumah-kedua-menuju-surga.html

There's your answer. Not corpses animated by black magic walking into their graves (FFS...), but real live people digging up dead bodies and holding them up for family snapshots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

are you all sure it's fake?? i mean, maybe she's the new messiah?! quick, someone call god!

Adam wrote: »
    are you all sure it's fake?? i mean, maybe she's the new messiah?! quick, someone call god!
    You're on to God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Misleading thread title. Was expecting zombie boobies. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Dowdy wrote: »
    There's some discussion of this on Snopes, and someone links to the site linked below. It's not in English, but apparently describes some tradition of digging up corpses to parade them around.

There's your answer. Not corpses animated by black magic walking into their graves (FFS...), but real live people digging up dead bodies and holding them up for family snapshots.

I'm not going to sleep tonight after stupidly looking at the pictures on that link...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

It can only be real in one way - that's if she's possessed by Djinn (aka another spirit) - it is not really her soul that is making her walk or seem alive. People use magic for lots of purposes and this seems to be one purpose. If you've played Ouija then you'd definitely believe in this

http://www.afterld.com/showthread.php?16532-Definitely-O-T-Corpse-walks-herself-into-her-own-grave-Only-in-Indonesia!/page2&

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

Zombienosh wrote: »
    You can see something wooden behind the corpse, propping her up.

probably Pat Kenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Tallon wrote: »

Haha. That's kinda cool, actually; if it was done at an Irish wake, some lad who'd had a few to many would probably end up chatting to him for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Dowdy wrote: »

This was only on TV the other night. Keith Floyd did a gastronomic tour of Madagascar, and this was shown as a local tradition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

This is fake, unless! She a zombie >_>

Advertisement