Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Make of it what you will..... it's one of them things....what's them called?

You still bored?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

You still bored?

na monday night couch night :P

Besides the obvious sittin on the couch, what does that involve? yes, I'm that bored that I want to know this.

me a couch tv and a laptop...

did some stretching and stuff earlier after yesterdays run...but mondays are generally chillin night...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Oh my GAAAAAWD I'm about to go postal here- there's a car alarm in the area that goes off almost every night and it's been in full flight now for almost 20 mins, and will most likely continue for at least 20 more, then there's my neighbours on one side having a blazing row in the back yard and the ones on the other side have got a yappy little sh!t of a dog out back woofing his stupid head off (I am an animal lover, especially dogs, but this is one of these small, loud, annoying bundles of fluff). I've had a ****e weekend, haven't slept right since last Wednesday... SCREEEEEEEAAAAAM!

Somebody make me laugh, pleeeeease!

(the "hole for sale" post earlier did cheer me somewhat)

Oh my GAAAAAWD I'm about to go postal here- there's a car alarm in the area that goes off almost every night and it's been in full flight now for almost 20 mins, and will most likely continue for at least 20 more, then there's my neighbours on one side having a blazing row in the back yard and the ones on the other side have got a yappy little sh!t of a dog out back woofing his stupid head off (I am an animal lover, especially dogs, but this is one of these small, loud, annoying bundles of fluff). I've had a ****e weekend, haven't slept right since last Wednesday... SCREEEEEEEAAAAAM!

Ok here is what you do....go find the car and steal it...lets face it the alarms going off already so no ones going to notice...then drive it through the front of your neighbours house...this should take car of the argument...then remove all meat from said neighbours fridge..and give to said annoying piece of fluff....everyones happy and you sleep soundly...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

check out my embarrassing tale for a giggle, it even has a pic..
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67491505&postcount=39

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

OMG Your poor parents :D Great story

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

They dont call me "the Iceberg" for nothing ;)

edit: give the story a like if you enjoy please :p

• Advertisement

poor alaskimo! I would be a giant ball of rage if that was me! has it stopped yet?

seriously go throw rocks at it all! Except for the dog, that's just not nice.

Has anyone else any good childhood or just embarrassing stories? ... hard to beat that one though... I must have a think back :D

I was almost christened Louise....dosey priest...

Im not going to even ask....... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

I used to pee in my sisters drawers when i was a kid ...

I also peed in empty containers around the house ...

When i didnt want to eat veggies at dinner i would wrap them in kitchen paper and hide them in ornaments ...

So, those are some of my childhood stories ... i was a strange kid.

When i didn't want to go to senior infants class in primary school i would lock myself in the toilet declaring that i was making a 'magic pooh' - you couldn't see it but it was there aparently.

Man - how i even had friends growing up is beyond me.

Ok here is what you do....go find the car and steal it...lets face it the alarms going off already so no ones going to notice...then drive it through the front of your neighbours house...this should take car of the argument...then remove all meat from said neighbours fridge..and give to said annoying piece of fluff....everyones happy and you sleep soundly...

Done and done, many thanks!

Also thanks Zuroph for that, pure hilarity!

ULstudent wrote: »

When i didnt want to eat veggies at dinner i would wrap them in kitchen paper and hide them in ornaments ...

When i didn't want to go to senior infants class in primary school i would lock myself in the toilet declaring that i was making a 'magic pooh' - you couldn't see it but it was there aparently.

I still do some of them...

Im not going to even ask....... :D

I wouldnt tell YOU anyway!

ULstudent wrote: »

Most people would find that disturbing....i respect you a little bit more for it :P

I still do some of them...

The magic pooh one I hope

• Advertisement

I wouldnt tell YOU anyway!

Ya WHATEVER louise :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

I had waffles for dinner last night.

HxGH wrote: »
    I had waffles for dinner last night.

Go back to Bray - having waffles does not compare to shoving veggies in a vase or making a magic pooh.

I had a right laugh watching this... forgot how good it is

D'unbelievables Crimebusters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8k1d8uX9Gw

Quality! Ya just can't bate D'Unbelievables- like the Saw Doctors, an unashamedly culchie pleasure. LOVE EM!

I lived with a guard who reminded me of those bucks, and this one absolutely kills me, coz I know someone who talks like that without realising how hilarious it is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqzrp9GWFNM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Disappointed to see the You Tube video thread locked. Them mods will go to any lengths to hide their dirty secrets.

Quality! Ya just can't bate D'Unbelievables- like the Saw Doctors, an unashamedly culchie pleasure. LOVE EM!

I lived with a guard who reminded me of those bucks, and this one absolutely kills me, coz I know someone who talks like that without realising how hilarious it is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqzrp9GWFNM

They are brilliant, think its because the characters are so recognisable to us that makes it all the funnier. I had the 3 tapes they brought out but saw the dvd with all three for only a tenner in tesco, a worthy purchase :) Makes me laugh every time

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Disappointed to see the You Tube video thread locked. Them mods will go to any lengths to hide their dirty secrets.

Know something we dont know.......? :)

Where's the jelly? Where's the shaggin' jelly? What good is custard to me without jelly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

I saw this on the main page and immediately thought of a waffle....that's blue..:(

for the sake of all the posters of boards, change the title! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement