Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU 1x14 "Human" - **Spoilers**

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Ouch, on the way down again since the bump from Space. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Sherifu wrote: »

Ouch, on the way down again since the bump from Space. :(:(:(

Kinda sad, I'm enjoying the series now and look forward to new episodes (more than before). I guess they left it too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Yep, too little too late for me. I'm going to keep watching it because I don't hate the show - but I do feel they lost a show with a lot of potential.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

This is the best Stargate since season 6 of SG1 as far as I'm concerned so I'm exceptionally disappointed to see that.

Season 2 has already been confirmed though right?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Podge_irl wrote: »
    This is the best Stargate since season 6 of SG1 as far as I'm concerned so I'm exceptionally disappointed to see that.

Season 2 has already been confirmed though right?

So I've heard. Hopefully it has and it still get's the go ahead. I'm really hoping universe's ratings pick up. It has it's downsides but I'm really liking it and it has some great potential.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Maybe this will make them realise that a 4-month mid-season break is ****ing ridiculous. Hope its not cancelled though.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,670 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Kiith wrote: »
    Maybe this will make them realise that a 4-month mid-season break is ****ing ridiculous.
    As opposed to 8 months between full seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Season 2 has already been filming for a few weeks at this stage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Overheal wrote: »
    As opposed to 8 months between full seasons?
    Oh don't mind me, i just hate (ARG!! :mad:) long mid-season breaks since Battlestar season 2 did the whole 'I'm getting my men' then left me hanging for like 5 months. ****ers.

/rant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,670 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ohhh I remember that wait.

But be fcucking fair: would that have had the same impact if they hadnt had the break? Wouldve just been "Oh yeah sunshine. Youll get them back next week OoooOOoooh. Im scared"

Instead it was like "Dude this is gonna be ****ing awesome!!!"

And then it wasnt. LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,218 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Yeah, although the 4 month break or whatever it was for SGU didn't exactly make the return episode any more exciting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This was a great episode, really enjoyed the Rush back story, and a bit of Daniel ain't bad!

Advertisement