Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enough with the Mary Harney jokes!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

WindSock wrote: »
    Yeah but he said flower :p

I think he has fantasies of her lying atop roses a la American Beauty

Shut up and leave me alone :(

I had a great fantasie bout her lieing on a bed all naked and then i was going to put bits of chocolate all over her she caught a wiff of the chocolate
    and attacked me like a zombie, so i had to put a fire poker through her head :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Vasco

Mary Harney is a fat bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I had a great fantasie bout her lieing on a bed all naked and then i was going to put bits of chocolate all over her she caught a wiff of the chocolate
    and attacked me like a zombie, so i had to put a fire poker through her head

Damn... You got some weird fantasy's dude

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

WindSock wrote: »
    She's FAT. WE know. There certainly are no skeletons in the rest of the cabinet ;)

There are alot of skeletons...mainly cos Mary has stripped them of their flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Leave Mary Harney alone. We need her in this country. If she left there'd be no balance in the country and we'd sink! Sink I tells ya.

Other than that she's a fcuking fox.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

I consider her to be overweight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

could you imagine mary harney naked and rolled in flour ?

I can now you hateful bastage !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

could you imagine mary harney naked and rolled in flour ?

http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/poppin2.gif

Giggidy giggidy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

+ 1
    Put an end to the bloody mary jokes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

coldwood92 wrote: »
    + 1
    Put an end to the bloody mary jokes

What about the non-bloody ones?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

stovelid wrote: »
    average looking woman

No jokes the OP said.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

stovelid wrote: »
    Exactly. You'd never have a crook as finance minister, would you?

... or one without a bank account :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

I believe the real question is... would yah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Damn... You got some weird fantasy's dude

no i was fantasising but then it cbecame a night marish day thought :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

I agree with op.
    Little wonder that women are so poorly represented in Irish politics. Just because she is in the public domain people seem to think that they have the right to ridicule and belittle her because of -of all things- her size.

Criticise her political policies if you must.
    Criticising her based on her physical appearance is not on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

rizzee wrote: »
    I believe the real question is... would yah?

Her face is twice the width of the distance between her eyes.

We could just make light of the fact that she's the most incompetent health minister in our history, with a penchant for nepotism, feathering her own nest, misuse of the resources of her disposal, absenteeism, and promotion of a two tier health system.

She's still fat though, and in this case I don't mind not being the bigger person (!) by drawing attention to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Clearly there is a bit of mysogny going on.

Me, not being politically correct, I dont care. I care about funny.

I dont think I have seen a funny Mary Harney jokes, and while I dont like Your Ma! jokes, or I for One Welcome jokes - it is because they have been done to death. They potentially could be funny. First time, might even have been funny.

Mary Harney jokes are never funny. Just not. In here or in real life. In other words if someone comes into work with his free paper, points to a trapped whale in London, and says "What does dat remind you of lads" I try and leave before the fecker says the obvious punch line.

Because. He. Is. Not. Funny.

(true story btw).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭WeWillBeReborn

I agree. We should stop making fun of Mary Harney for her obesity and apparent lack of competence

Gerry Ryan on the other hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Doesn't Mary Harney look the spit of Jabba the Hutt off of Star Wars.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

That_Guy wrote: »
    Leave Mary Harney alone. We need her in this country. If she left there'd be no balance in the country and we'd sink! Sink I tells ya.

Other than that she's a fcuking fox.

That's cause the difference between a dog and a fox is about 6 pints.

You been drinkin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Bring in a fat tax and she'll make up the 4 billion the govt needs.

The funnies are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

asdasd wrote: »
    Clearly there is a bit of mysogny going on.

Me, not being politically correct, I dont care. I care about funny.

I dont think I have seen a funny Mary Harney jokes, and while I dont like Your Ma! jokes, or I for One Welcome jokes - it is because they have been done to death. They potentially could be funny. First time, might even have been funny.

Mary Harney jokes are never funny. Just not. In here or in real life. In other words if someone comes into work with his free paper, points to a trapped whale in London, and says "What does dat remind you of lads" I try and leave before the fecker says the obvious punch line.

Because. He. Is. Not. Funny.

(true story btw).

You obviously don't get the humour. Your ma, harney, i for one ect. are not funny based on their own merits, they're funny because of their repitition.

What's funnier than coming up with a witty "your ma" joke is the prospect of a forum where the first response to every thread is a your ma joke, no matter how irrelevant it is. It's an exclusivity thing really, being someone who gets in jokes is nice, it strengthens your sense of belonging to the group.

Like atari jaguar, by itself it isn't funny in the lol sense, but it's still worth sticking into your polls for the overall concept of having it in every thread.

In jokes and memes are part of internet culture, you can rant all you want, but they'll never dissappear. I for one welcome them.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

We live in a country where the most unhealthy TD and someone who is childless is the Minister for Health and Children. If that is not a joke, I dont know what is.

What's funnier than coming up with a wittier "your ma" joke is the prospect of a forum where the first response to every thread is a your ma joke, no matter how irrelevant it is. It's an exclusivity thing really, being someone who gets in jokes is nice, it strengthens your sense of belonging to the group.

Whats funnier is your ma, obviously.

Naw, I still dont get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

I said it earlier and i'll say it again. Fat bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Oh she's a fat Slob of a pig alright! She gots the pig flu.

ah..... aahh.... AHH....

AAAAAAHHHH-CH-OINK.

God bless ya Missus H!

This isnt going to stop is it?

I for one welcome our Mary Harney is Fat joker overlords.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

aine-maire wrote: »
    Just because she is in the public domain people seem to think that they have the right to ridicule and belittle her because of -of all things- her size.

Criticise her political policies if you must.
    Criticising her based on her physical appearance is not on.

If you are in the public eye, you are open to criticism - rightly or wrongly - for just about everything, including your size. That's just the way it goes.

The fact however, that she is the Minister for HEALTH however, goes some way to making this more of an issue - for someone who clearly couldn't give a f*ck about her own health to be presiding over the nation's health system, makes it a very questionable appointment indeed.

To be honest, if her size were her biggest crime, I would be quite happy with her, but the fact that she's failed to control the HSE in any shape or form is quite simply a huge failure on her behalf & a massive let down on the behalf of the nation.

Advertisement