Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor oul Joe

Options
  • 07-08-2009 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

At the minute Im really feeling for poor joe in Corrie.

Hes living with gail, hes got that git of a david blackmailing him, the guys in complete agony, up to his eyeballs in death and the guy just lost his only contract yesterday.

If you dont feel for poor Joe theres something up! I always liked the character of joe, poor guy never gets a break.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

i don't really, i just find him irritating. before all these problems he was just sooo unbearingly boring and drippy. i do feel sorry that he has to live with gail though, there's not much escaping in his condition is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

I feel no sympathy for his character whatsoever. He is probably the most irritating character in the history of soap and has no redeeming qualities. He constantly whines and wallows in self-pity.
    Getting fed up of Gail and David also.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Coronation Street is long overdue another murder. We haven't had one since Liam's whacking and that was months ago.
    It seems that Joe has turned down several golden opportunities to take the obnoxious David out, and if the judge is a Corrie fan I'd say that Joe would get away with a caution and a hearty round of applause from the jury.
    Rumour has it that David is in for a good thrashing some time soon. I don't know if the writers have considered holding back his recovery from this at the 'cabbage' stage - the actor playing him is perfectly equipped to portray him in this condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cork-Chick

At the minute Im really feeling for poor joe in Corrie.

Hes living with gail, hes got that git of a david blackmailing him, the guys in complete agony, up to his eyeballs in death and the guy just lost his only contract yesterday.

If you dont feel for poor Joe theres something up! I always liked the character of joe, poor guy never gets a break.

he really wrecks my head I cant help but love what david is doing... cruel I know but ya gotta love david and his evil ways:p

Advertisement