Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to mind my cat?

Options
  • 16-06-2009 6:55pm

Hi all,
    I'm away for a week in early July and was wondering if there is anywhere that I can drop my cat off before I go?
    Preferably city centre or close to centre.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Are you looking for boarding kennels or someone that will mind them in their own home?

preferably a kennel

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

What city?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

A lot of them could be full up at this time of year but check out irishanimals.ie there's a list of places on there although check out any place yourself before bringing the critters to it just so your happy with the set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Mr. Chow's Cattery. Plus you get free rice crackers!

Alternatively, try a vet. Some of them offer b&b for cats.

• Advertisement

What city?

ooops! that would help lol
    Dublin

A lot of them could be full up at this time of year but check out irishanimals.ie there's a list of places on there although check out any place yourself before bringing the critters to it just so your happy with the set up.

will do
    cheers

Mr. Chow's Cattery. Plus you get free rice crackers!

Alternatively, try a vet. Some of them offer b&b for cats.

LOL,I'll try a vet as I do want to see Stimpy again!

Advertisement