Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are we not supposed to know about ?

Options
  • 08-05-2009 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

What do the illuminati controllers of the world not want us to find out about ?

Want do they not want us to discuss in forums like this ?

What do they not want us researching ?

I think they don't want us finding out about psychotronics technology and free energy to name just two but if you know other things they don't want us finding out about then please mention whatever it is in this thread .

So i would suggest listing whatever you think it is here and then of course the thing to do is research these things and discuss them in this forum and to hell with the NWO .

Things we are finding out on the internet or other sources but that we are not hearing about from the mass media such as newspapers , radio , magazines' and television news , now if you are not hearing about it from the mass media this would indicate it might be something we are not supposed to know about , for example chemtrails , well i'm not hearing anything really about that from the mainstream/mass media .

I think it would be good if posters would post here what they think we are not supposed to know about , and then anyone who wants to can look into and research those subjects to see if there is anything to it , my whole idea with this thread is to assist in uncovering conspiracies' .

Anything you think might be hidden , post here about it , you know hidden knowledge or anything you think they are trying to hide from us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

fluoride in the water system..isnt this toxic.just read the back of your toothpaste.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,256 ✭✭✭✭Penn

espinolman wrote: »

The fact that they exist perhaps?

They should have done a better job with that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Solent Green is made out of people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

The fact that they exist perhaps?

They should have done a better job with that one

1. There existence is documented
    2. This is a CT discussion forum. So why not let him be and discuss you know conpiracy theories.?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

2. This is a CT discussion forum. So why not let him be and discuss you know conpiracy theories.?

Whose existence is documented? Not trying to be argumentative here, just curious as to who you mean.

It makes sense that conspiracies will happen- people in power are going to come to agreements with each other to ensure they stay in power.

There's a lot goes on we don't know about, sometimes it's stuff hidden in plain sight or stuff that is public knowledge but done discreetly so no-one really notices. And I mean things like Watergate happened, that's plain fact.

That said, I don't buy there being an NWO group that controls the world, too many different countries adhere to different ideologies, this is not an efficient way to run a planet, and I can see no benefit to it.

• Advertisement

1. Harry Potter is documented. If the "Illuminati controllers of the world" do exist, then how come it is not common knowledge. Documentation is not proof, it is evidence. And I have yet to see proof that there is an NWO. I asked for it before in a previous thread and was given nothing but snide comments.

2. I'm not trying to stop him, all I'm saying is that his argument is flawed. If the NWO are so powerful, then we wouldn't know what they don't want us to know. If we are talking about things that they don't want us to know about, then surely the very first thing that they don't want us to know about is the fact that they exist and don't want us to know, y'know? If they really do control the media and look at forums such as this then quite frankly they are idiots. How could we possibly research what they don't want us to know if they control everything already?

I agree, lets discuss conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theory I was discussing was that there is no NWO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I agree, lets discuss conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theory I was discussing was that there is no NWO.

Though for this to be a conspiracy theory, there'd have to be some definite group secretly trying to convince us there is an NWO.

Alternative media?
    A group intent on destabilizing and ultimately bringing down western civilization?

And then we kinda end up with the same issues as before.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

2. I'm not trying to stop him, all I'm saying is that his argument is flawed. If the NWO are so powerful, then we wouldn't know what they don't want us to know. If we are talking about things that they don't want us to know about, then surely the very first thing that they don't want us to know about is the fact that they exist and don't want us to know, y'know? If they really do control the media and look at forums such as this then quite frankly they are idiots. How could we possibly research what they don't want us to know if they control everything already?.
    You see, they let forums like this run because they get paid disinfo agents like you and me to tie up the conspiracy theorists with NWO traps like asking evidence and using logic.

King Mob wrote: »
    You see, they let forums like this run because they get paid disinfo agents like you and me to tie up the conspiracy theorists with NWO traps like asking evidence and using logic.

Oh, ok then. So they are real. Wait... no... I mean they're not real. Wait... what?

Oh, ok then. So they are real. Wait... no... I mean they're not real. Wait... what?

Oops, I've said too much. :p

• Advertisement

Undergod wrote: »
    Whose existence is documented? Not trying to be argumentative here, just curious as to who you mean.

This a from a Freemason's site
    http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/illuminati.html

KM & Paddy, this is for you
    http://illuminati-order.com/join.html

Undergod wrote: »
    That said, I don't buy there being an NWO group that controls the world, too many different countries adhere to different ideologies, this is not an efficient way to run a planet, and I can see no benefit to it.

I'd tend to agree. This is in the Obama administration alone.
    Four factions are fighting:

The Defense faction, led by Brent Scowcroft, Generals opposing Rumsfeld and, of course, Robert Gates who is now the real boss in Washington. They advocate ending the armies’ privatization, and pulling-out "honorably" from Iraq but pursuing the US effort in Afghanistan to avoid giving the impression of a rout, and finally reaching an agreement with Iran and Syria. According to them, Russia and China are still considered rivals that must be singled out and neutralized. They consider the financial crisis as a war where they are going to lose military programs and scale down the size of the armies but they must preserve a relative superiority. Losing power doesn’t matter if they remain the strongest.

The Treasury and the Department of Commerce are led by Geithner and Paul Volcker, the Rockefeller protégés. They come from the Pilgrim’s Society and have the support of the Group of Thirty, the Peterson Institute and the Trilateral Committee. They’re backed by Queen Elizabeth II and want to save both Wall Street and the City. For them, the crisis is a heavy blow since the finance oligarchy revenues are in free fall, but above all it’s a unique opportunity to concentrate capital and to trample the resistance to globalization underfoot. They must spend less for a while in order to avoid social revolutions, but they can grow richer by buying back industrial jewels for next to nothing. In the long term they plan to establish - not a worldwide tax on the right to breathe, it would be obvious - but a worldwide tax on CO2 and a spot market in CO2 emission rights - which is roughly the same while hiding behind an ecological gloss. Unlike the Pentagon, they push for an alliance with China, in particular because it owns 40% of the US Treasury bonds, but also to prevent the rise of a Far East economic block centered on China and draining raw materials from Africa.

The Department of State faction is led by Hillary Clinton, a fundamentalist Christian, and a member of a very secret cult called the Fellowship Foundation (a.k.a "The" Family). This is the Zionist refuge, the ultimate preserve for the endangered neo-con species. They push for unconditional support to Israël, with a touch of realism because they know the situation has changed. It won’t be possible to bomb Lebanon like in 2006, because the Hezbollah now owns efficient anti-aircraft weapons. Invading Gaza as in 2008 won’t be possible anymore because the Hamas has purchased Kornet anti-tank missiles. And if the United States has difficulties funding Tel-Aviv, it’s unlikely that Saudis will make it up for long. Therefore, they must gain time, by making some concessions if required, and find a strategic purpose to Israël.
    Ms. Clinton’s main mission is to improve the image of the United States, no longer through public relations (i.e., in justifying Washington policies) but rather through advertising (i.e., in promoting the real or imaginary qualities of the US model). In this context, the Zionists will likely push for the Korbel-Albright-Rice project aiming at transforming the UN into a large impotent forum and creating a competing organization: the Community of Democracies backed by NATO, its armed wing. So far, they are busy sabotaging the Durban II conference which, instead of celebrating the "only democracy in the Middle East", denounces the apartheid regime of Tel-Aviv. Like James Steinberg, the Vice Secretary of State, they consider the financial crisis as a blitzkrieg. There’s going to be a lot of breakage, but it’s the right time to destroy rivals and grab some control levers. Their aim is not to get richer through mergers and acquisitions but to impose their men in the Ministries of Finance and at the head of the banking institutions all around the world.

Finally, the National Security Council is under the influence of Zbigniew Brzezinski, Obama’s teacher at Columbia. It should drop its usual coordination role to become a real center of command. It’s led by General Jones who has been a NATO Supreme Commander and who nurtured the Africa Command. For them, the financial crisis is a crisis of the imperial strategy. It’s the astronomical debt required to fund the Iraq war that triggered the economic collapse of the United States. Unlike 1929, war won’t be the solution, war is the problem. Three aims must be pursued simultaneously: force the money back into the US by destroying the competing foreign tax havens and destabilizing the economies of the developed countries (as tested in Greece); maintain the illusion of the US military power in pursuing the occupation of Afghanistan; and obliterate the emerging alliances between Syria, Iran and China and especially between Russia and China (Shanghai Cooperation Organization). The Council will favor all forms of clandestine actions to give the Pentagon enough time for its reorganization.
    http://www.voltairenet.org/article159907.html

This
    1. Harry Potter is documented. If the "Illuminati controllers of the world" do exist, then how come it is not common knowledge.

Contradicts this
    If the NWO are so powerful, then we wouldn't know what they don't want us to know.

It is easy to poke fun at people who don't see the world your way from behind a keyboard but whats the point?

It is also easy to enter a Conspiracy Theory forum with demands of proof and feel superior when you don't get any.

King Mob wrote: »

Do you see yourself and PaddyIrishman as being somehow different (better) from other posters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

they don't want us to know about antigravity propulsion systems either. according to ex us military personel the us military has covert black budgets going towards this antigravity propulsion technology which these top military scientists of the u.s have supposedly been working on since the early 70's and have supposedly accomplished this today. the nasa seems to be a blackscreen for the public but the military seem to have their own space program using this technology and they said it would take an act of god to reveal this to the general public as it is top secret. it sure would explain some of the ufo activity around the world.
    boeing is only talking about this now but the real deal it seems by ex military is that this has already been accomplished many years ago.
    if this is true then it sure is a conspiracy on the people of this planet.

Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.

As part of the effort, which is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works advanced research and development facility in Seattle, the company is trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices in Russia and Finland. The approach, however, has been thwarted by Russian officialdom.

The Boeing drive to develop a collaborative relationship with the scientist in question, Dr Evgeny Podkletnov, has its own internal project name: ‘GRASP’ — Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Do you see yourself and PaddyIrishman as being somehow different (better) from other posters?
    You seem to be doing what you accuse him of doing. Are you honestly surprised that people don't believe the Illuminati exist?

humanji wrote: »
    You seem to be doing what you accuse him of doing.
    humanji wrote: »
    Are you honestly surprised that people don't believe the Illuminati exist?

Nope. I don't believe it myself, well not in an Eyes Wide Shut way.

and espinolaman, can Ia sk you what are phototronics?

Just different in that we require strong evidence before we believe something.

And I was poking fun at the accusations that some of the posters here are paid to do so.

I genuinely apologise if I came on strong. I'm just a bit sore over a recent banning.

Seems to me that me that this is how it starts. Comments made that have no purpose other than to take the piss out of people who are interested in exploring different ideas and scenarios. The starting of the Alex Jones thread was another. Sometimes people are going to react. I don't mean specifically you here btw.

So What are we not supposed to know about ?

That that we do not know I guess.

Ok SKG, I admit I probably came on a little strong myself in dismissing it straightaway, and yes, this is a conspiracy theories forum, but espinolman said it like it was fact, and it isn't. I have yet to see proof (although I haven't looked at the links you posted yet). I apologise to you and espinolman for the way I said things.

And yes, I contradicted myself, but that just goes to show how little sense the NWO makes to me.People here have been claiming that they set up 9/11 to invade Iraq and get oil, but they also released a bioweapon in Mexico, as well as causing an earthquake there. It just seems like "Who could have caused this? It must be the NWO, because someone somewhere will profit from this"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,123 ✭✭✭rameire

Want do they not want us to discuss in forums like this ?

What do they not want us researching ?

I think they don't want us finding out about psychotronics technology and free energy to name just two but if you know other things they don't want us finding out about then please mention whatever it is in this thread .

So i would suggest listing whatever you thing it is here and then of course the thing to do is research these things and discuss them in this forum and to hell with the NWO .

they dont want people to find out that they actually have no power at all, and to do that they actually make up conspiracy theories to distract people from the reality.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

So What are we not supposed to know about ?

That that we do not know I guess.

Things we are finding out on the internet or other sources but that we are not hearing about from the mass media such as newspapers , radio , magazines' and television news , now if you are not hearing about it from the mass media this would indicate it might be something we are not supposed to know about , for example chemtrails , well i'm not hearing anything really about that from the mainstream/mass media .

Yea psychotronic technology , i am not going to explain what it is about here because my idea with this thread is to get keywords for us to search on search engines' , i would suggest just give keywords instead of explaining because the thread could veer off into a debate on some subject .

You know we research and try to find out things and i think we are in a minority to say the least , most people don't try to find things out and so if they don't hear about something from the mainstream media they will probably never know about it , so do you realize that we know things that most people do not know about , have you ever thought about that !

okay - The Spanish-American war over Cuba came about due to the propoganda machine of William Randalph Hearst/Citizen Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Maybe its a nonstory, and they dont cover it eg chemtrails.

The mainstream media didn't cover the volcano in my back garden, but I could get a few blogs to write about it. Does it mean "they" dont want you to know about it? Or perhaps its just bull.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

The mainstream media didn't cover the volcano in my back garden, but I could get a few blogs to write about it. Does it mean "they" dont want you to know about it? Or perhaps its just bull.

See this Is where I take issue with the so called Skeptics, instead of contributing to the discusion they roll in with 'hilarious' quips that drag the whole thing dow to the level of the absurd rather quickly,

next thing you know we'll be discussin whether or not an Invisible Unicorn can have a specific colour atributed to it and after a page or so of that no one will be bothered to discus the topic at hand.

posts like the above only serve to dissuade people who otherwise might be interested in joining the debate.

or worse, they lead others to the conclusion that its fine to rip the piss out of the Nutters, shur they're Tinfoilhat wearin nutters they expect it.

next thing you know it'll be Yore Ma's Lolcat in every thread, and ultimatley the death of what can be a brilliant Forum.

and I get the feling that there are some people here who would rejoice in the death of the CT Forum, so I ask those people, WHY?? why do you care, why does it bother ye so much?

So tolongwindedly get back OT, the main thing They dont want is us getting together and discussing these things, nothing can be kept secret forever, but things can be hidden for a very long time, forums like this afford us the opportunity to discuss the things we have seen/heard/tried with other likeminded individuals in the hope that together we might actually make some headway in understanding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

See this Is where I take issue with the so called Skeptics, instead of contributing to the discusion they roll in with 'hilarious' quips that drag the whole thing dow to the level of the absurd rather quickly,

next thing you know we'll be discussin whether or not an Invisible Unicorn can have a specific colour atributed to it and after a page or so of that no one will be bothered to discus the topic at hand.

posts like the above only serve to dissuade people who otherwise might be interested in joining the debate.

or worse, they lead others to the conclusion that its fine to rip the piss out of the Nutters, shur they're Tinfoilhat wearin nutters they expect it.

next thing you know it'll be Yore Ma's Lolcat in every thread, and ultimatley the death of what can be a brilliant Forum.

and I get the feling that there are some people here who would rejoice in the death of the CT Forum, so I ask those people, WHY?? why do you care, why does it bother ye so much?

So tolongwindedly get back OT, the main thing They dont want is us getting together and discussing these things, nothing can be kept secret forever, but things can be hidden for a very long time, forums like this afford us the opportunity to discuss the things we have seen/heard/tried with other likeminded individuals in the hope that together we might actually make some headway in understanding it.

This came up regarding chemtrails specifically. The same chemtrails espinolman has spectacularly failed to prove exist over an extended period of time. Now considering they are supposedly using planes, all of which are tracked this should be quite easy, just like the CIA rendition flights. I've said this before, I don't personally care that much what people want to discuss in here. But don't tell me to believe something as fact when you obviously have nothing to back it up.

I don't think you're being fair here at all. If I stood in the street right now and I told people the earth is flat people would point and laugh, and rightly so IMO as it's patently ludicrous. However pointing and laughing is not allowed in here so other than a very small number of occasions posters views are respected, at least publicly. Honestly if you have the courage of your convictions then some small amount of ridicule shouldn't bother you.

I've been corrected a number of times in here about what I believed and whilst I can't completely say I enjoyed the corrections at the time I did learn from them. So I'll never complain about these critiques as I keep learning. I may run my own business but I never when to college so I don't have the formal education that some people would have here. But I do have the desire to improve myself, even if that means being corrected in front of people.

Hey they laughed at Galileo, they threatened him too and he turned out to be correct. Of course he did have a couple of centuries of Muslim scientific works to use as reference to prove his theories. And at the end of the day if we expect people to listen to and respect our views, and our theories, then we should be able to back them up properly.

Not suppposed to know about exopolitics !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Says the guy who's contribution to the ET/UFO thread is an embedded youtube video of a Monty Python song?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

See this Is where I take issue with the so called Skeptics, instead of contributing to the discusion they roll in with 'hilarious' quips that drag the whole thing dow to the level of the absurd rather quickly etc etc blah etc......

You can take all the issue you want, but it does not take away from the point that chemtrail argument is nonsense. The point thats being use to prove their existance is that the mainstream media wont cover it, therefor something has to be going on is possibly the worst explaination I ever heard.

I make have over emphasised the point, but my point was valid. If you have a problem with it why dont you go and mod it. Oh wait...

I personally wouldn't rejoice in the death of the CT forum, but you have have to sometime see it for what it is. Its a flight of fantasy for many users, and if you post your views up in a public forum then expect people to read and comment on them. Most serious posts decend into utter nonsense by page 2, aliens and NWO being blamed at for everything that happens in the world. The 911 thread was going quite well until serious questions were asked and then the silly answers came out.

MC, you were the one who pointed out that there was a 150,000 year old nuclear war in Australia, but when asked about it you avoided the question. I find that much worse then whatever I commented, at least I replied.

meglome wrote: »
    I've said this before, I don't personally care that much what people want to discuss in here. But don't tell me to believe something as fact when you obviously have nothing to back it up..

Ok i have edited the OP .

• Advertisement

MC, you were the one who pointed out that there was a 150,000 year old nuclear war in Australia, but when asked about it you avoided the question. I find that much worse then whatever I commented, at least I replied.

There is one ' a 150,000 year old nuclear war in Australia ' maybe that is something which is hidden from us , that we are not supposed to know about !.

Advertisement