Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEMA camps and Swine Flu coffins are ready for US state of Emergency and martial law

Options
  • 27-04-2009 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Mexican President Felipe Calderon issued an emergency decree on Saturday giving the government special powers to run tests on sick people and order them isolated to fight the deadly flu crisis.

Mexico City has already shut schools and museums and canceled sporting and cultural events as an outbreak of a new type of swine flu killed up to 68 people in the country and spread north to infect some people in the United States.

It is only a matter of weeks or even days and we will hear the president of the United States ushering in a similar decree with possible martial law.
    The United States as we know is well prepared for such an epidemic, isolated FEMA camps have sprung up right across the nation along with reports of up to 500,000 plastic caskets located close to several encampments.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE53O2WD20090425

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Wow, martial law!
    Heaven forbid they try to contain a virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if these Fema camps actually saved the world from a pandemic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

humanji wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if these Fema camps actually saved the world from a pandemic?
    Round up any swine flu virus "suspects", transport them to FEMA, inject them with "vaccine", discretly remove and dispose of "casualties". sorted. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

It is only a matter of weeks or even days and we will hear the president of the United States ushering in a similar decree with possible martial law.
    The United States as we know is well prepared for such an epidemic, isolated FEMA camps have sprung up right across the nation along with reports of up to 500,000 plastic caskets located close to several encampments.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE53O2WD20090425

Sets reminder to bump thread in two weeks time to see if this happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

How can you bump something when we are all dead lol....:D

• Advertisement

Diogenes is a paid debunker in the employ of the NWO. He was vaccinated weeks ago.Sadly, I forgot to renew my membership, so I'm fecked. :)

Diogenes is a paid debunker in the employ of the NWO. He was vaccinated weeks ago.Sadly, I forgot to renew my membership, so I'm fecked. :)
    There are two types of vaccinations, one for them and the other for the sheeple. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

<pre-emptive stike> this thread might start filling up with silly posts </pre-emptive stike>

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

There are two types of vaccinations, one for them and the other for the sheeple. :eek:
    You gonna back that up at all?

How would you know anyway?
    Unless you were in on it.

(Or just making it up.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Nope I got the proper one, new world order lollipop and everything.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

In ROI we got the HSE and 24 hour queues in the A&E before we see the doctor .Stick in a pandemic and week wait in A&E and germs breathed down from on high as harney spouts soothing crap and we can all be sure to die if we go to A&E.best to stay home and try to get better
    The four suspect cases thay already got in ROI are told stay at home a doctor will come to you house pop a can under your window legg it a few hundred meters away and then you stick your head out the window and spit into the bucket .Then the doctor will run up throw a plastic mac over it and then pu the bucket in a airtight box and then trasport the sample back to the lab.

If you dont die over the next few days they keep the sample on ice to save money.if you die they send sample to the labs to see what class of virus it is

who needs Fema when we got Harney and FF to kill us slowly with

Yep FEMA death camps are open for busness in the USA and the Vaccines are sure made to kill the patients on soft kill solutions if the virus doesnt get them first

derry

Diogenes wrote: »
    How do you know? You will have to try it out on your pet rat first. Sales of these animals will boom right across the globe as the virus spreads. :D.

6th wrote: »
    <pre-emptive stike> this thread might start filling up with silly posts </pre-emptive stike>
    How do you know? You will have to try it out on your pet rat first. Sales of these animals will boom right across the globe as the virus spreads. :D.

Lads this isnt the After Hours Forum.

6th wrote: »
    Lads this isnt the After Hours Forum.
    Im deadly serious, I will not take any needle without witnessing the results first hand for myself. I personally would not trust any rushed in cocktail vaccination. To date there is no vaccine for the current strain of Swine flu. http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-04-27-swine-flu-vaccine_N.htm

Im deadly serious, I will not take any needle without witnessing the results first hand for myself. I personally would not trust any rushed in cocktail vaccination. To date there is no vaccine for the current strain of Swine flu. http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-04-27-swine-flu-vaccine_N.htm

Yes but you can see the difference between what you said before and what you said just now. To suggest otherwise would be an insult to both of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feoil

Jaysus, I hope you didn't take Rothschild's Tamiflu, they tried it out on the Japs and they don't seem too impressed,
    http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1601062,00.html
    Biffo got his shot this morning LOL

"The Food and Drug Administration has issued emergency guidance that allows certain antiviral drugs to be used in a broader range of the population in case mass dosing is needed to deal with a widespread swine flu outbreak.

The agency originally approved the use of the antiviral drug Tamiflu for the prevention and treatment of influenza in adults and children age 1 and older. Another antiviral drug, Relenza, was originally approved to treat people 7 and older and to help prevent flu in those 5 and older.

Late Monday, the FDA said it issued emergency guidance to allow Tamiflu to treat and prevent flu in children under 1 and to provide doses other than originally approved in children over 1. The drugs may be distributed to larger segments of the population without complying with the approved label requirements, the FDA said.

The agency also authorized a swine flu diagnostic test for testing samples from people with certain flu infections those whose virus subtypes cannot be identified by currently available tests"

WASHINGTON (AP)

Alex Jones Version: :p
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/fda-approves-emergency-measures-for-mass-dosing-of-us-citizens.html

This is scary stuff :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

If FF turn around and say all Irish people need to take this not a chance I will tell them to shove there pill were the sun doesn't shine.

I don't get any of this mexico around 155+ deaths so far.
    The US one death a baby couple of months old.
    and they are trying to roll this so called " vaccine " out to public.

around 50.000 People die every year in the US of influenza and another 13.000 of TB I don't see them rolling out the vaccine and pills for that. but yet this happens straight away here boy take this pill it could make you go insane ( like what happend in japan ) or do the reverse to what it is meant to do!

I don't trust any of this all a little bit convenient if you ask me.
    Don't get me started on that puppet barrack obama.

Something bigger is going to happen this isn't hate to say it killing isn't fast enough it is a tester to see how people will react.

Martial law can be declared in the US in the event of a epidemic breakout, **** they have the FEMA camps ready already, they are trying to ammend the american constitution to remove the rights that US citzens can't carry handguns.
    That will make banging them up in camps much easier.

Sorry to the typos eating a load of food here and typing at the same time

Mac daddy wrote: »
    If FF turn around and say all Irish people need to take this not a chance I will tell them to shove there pill were the sun doesn't shine.

around 50.000 People die every year in the US of influenza and another 13.000 of TB I don't see them rolling out the vaccine and pills for that. but yet this happens straight away here boy take this pill it could make you go insane ( like what happend in japan ) or do the reverse to what it is meant to do!

Something bigger is going to happen this isn't hate to say it killing isn't fast enough it is a tester to see how people will react.

Martial law can be declared in the US in the event of a epidemic breakout, **** they have the FEMA camps ready already, they are trying to ammend the american constitution to remove the rights that US citzens can't carry handguns.

Imagine for just one second that you're in charge of a large country. Imagine that an incredibly virulent and dangerous virus has suddenly broken out in a neighbouring country. Imagine that hundreds, maybe thousands of drunken students from your country have recently returned from the neighbouring country. Imagine that the virus has already spread to a few other countries around the world. Imagine that several infected people are have been found in your country. Imagine that someone has died because of the virus.

Are you honestly saying you'd sit on your hands and let the people you're meant to lead, die? You honestly wouldn't even prepare for the worst, just in case?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Mac daddy wrote: »

So if a lot of this doesn't happen what will you believe then?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm going to America on Sunday week, staying over a night in NY too....

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Do we need to get a plastic bubble for you?

Imagine for just one second that you're in charge of a large country. Imagine that an incredibly virulent and dangerous virus has suddenly broken out in a neighboring country. Imagine that hundreds, maybe thousands of drunken students from your country have recently returned from the neighboring country. Imagine that the virus has already spread to a few other countries around the world. Imagine that several infected people are have been found in your country. Imagine that someone has died because of the virus.

Are you honestly saying you'd sit on your hands and let the people you're meant to lead, die? You honestly wouldn't even prepare for the worst, just in case?
    For those that can remember the Thalidomide case back in the early 1960ies where a drug was rushed through with little thought. the results were devastating, we do not want this or worse to happen again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Keep away from the Mexican rentboys! (they're far too expensive).
    For those that can remember the Thalidomide case back in the early 1960ies where a drug was rushed through with little thought. the results were devastating, we do not want this or worse to happen again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

Man you've missed the point. Ignoring NWO and other conspiracies, do you believe that a leader of a country should sit back and do nothing in the face of a possible pandemic?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Has the conspiracy been posited yet that the flu was placed in Mexico to make the US take a harder approach to its borders? It makes sense as a great number of people in the US don't like all the immigrants in their country, as they may prefer to be closed off, to not have a one-world type order, anti-NWO kinda thing.. So this may have been created by anti-NWO protesters.

Wait.. r2dh, what have you been up to?!

Keep away from the Mexican rentboys! (they're far too expensive).

Man you've missed the point. Ignoring NWO and other conspiracies, do you believe that a leader of a country should sit back and do nothing in the face of a possible pandemic?
    I suggest if anything is done it must be done with extreme caution, last thing we want to hear about is the mass movement of virus suspects to isolation centres (FEMA) and then hear about the mandatory injection with the unknown. The vaccine could end out worse than the virus itself.

The world may not have years to develope a 100% working vaccine. I thought you were against the mass culling of the populace? How many peopel would die if nothing was done until they were sure they had a viable vaccine?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Isn't it about 150 people have died from this thing in a city of 20 million + ?

Yup, bubonic plague all over again. The black death is back. We're all f*cked.

The world may not have years to develope a 100% working vaccine. I thought you were against the mass culling of the populace? How many peopel would die if nothing was done until they were sure they had a viable vaccine?
    I believe that this so called swine flu virus is synthetic and developed in a laboritory and released intentionally, I also believe the follow up vaccination drug is also synthetic and could possibly be already "developed".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,401 ✭✭✭✭kippy

There seems to be a lot of panic/over reaction to this whole thing as far as I can see. The normal flu kills people all the time if you are weak enough. It seems to be the same here.....

http://www.globalsecurity.org/security/ops/hsc-scen-3_flu-pandemic-deaths.htm
    http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/influenza/general/news/jun1208deaths-br.html

Apparently around a seven percent death rate so far and that is in a poor country with limited medicine available to them. Not sure if it is Sky news or media outlets which are making this out to be worse than it is.

Dont think there is any conspiracy here to be honest, cant really see how leaders of various countries would deal any other way with it than they are right now.

Advertisement