Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fascist mod required. Apply within.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

All the other candidates are Muslims/ Friends of Bill Ayers/ unpatriotic. Except me. I'm whatever the thing is that you need to think I am to vote for me.

And I shoot wolves from helicopters too, I'm f*cking badass.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

oeb wrote: »
    I don't have enough free time. I'm vindictive and very likely to ban anyone who disagrees with me. I have not been around long enough for anyone to really know me. I have no modding experience in any community of this size. I have a childish sense of humor and would be very likely to change peoples posts for my own amusement.

Over all I would be the perfect choice (You ARE looking to make feedback busier right?)
    You can takemy place the next time I crack.

I don't think there's anyone I loath enough to wish modding AH on them. It was cruel and unusual punishment when they appointed Mordeth, I sympathised with the poor lad, I truly did.
    Don't pity him. He wanted it and got everything he deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

All the other candidates are Muslims/ Friends of Bill Ayers/ unpatriotic. Except me. I'm whatever the thing is that you need to think I am to vote for me.

Thats Racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Ladies and gentlefolk,

As a young Boardsie I always dreamed of being a baseball.

I want "Da powah!" : The dizzying rolleyes, the terrifying lols. I want people to complain about me in feedback. I want To know what its like to have random internet people hate me cos i wouldnt let them lolcat.

The internet IS serious business. just dont post a picture saying so. Not on my watch.

We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Nobody did a poem as good as mine, I am a shoe in:p

Me poem http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58035316&postcount=8

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

/thread. We have a winner. Bigtommy is a legend.

i still read that thread from time to time, my all time favourite boards thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Laura ?
    Wonder where she is working now the recession has hit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I nominate Sarky.

Sorry. We don't accept Sarah Palin wannabes.

If you are actually Sarah Palin we will take you because that would be beyond funny. I suspect that you are not her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I'm whatever the thing is that you need to think I am to vote for me.

You'll go much further than AH mod with that approach. It's how FF get in year after year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

i still read that thread from time to time, my all time favourite boards thread

Me too. The crazy cat lady one is brilliant as well but I can't find it anymore. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Me. I've no virtual friends and my wee sometimes smells of fair trade tea.

Uh... and other some stuff probably.

Terry wrote: »
    Sorry. We don't accept Sarah Palin wannabes.

If you are actually Sarah Palin we will take you because that would be beyond funny. I suspect that you are not her though.

Sarah Palin wouldn't acknowledge such unfounded accusations, no matter how well founded they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I nominate Sarky.

Does our friendship of years really have to end with me shoving you in a box and hurling it into the cold, black depths of the mid-Pacific in the hopes that you'll be found by Father Dagon?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Me too. The crazy cat lady one is brilliant as well but I can't find it anymore. :(

You should read this one.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055186211&highlight=poem

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Maybe just maybe it's time to try something a little different. With modship comes great power and with this great power comes thoughts of sexiness towards unsexy men. "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Maybe the time has come to unsexify the leaders and create a utopian anarchy where Karoma and Cheeky_gal are intellectual equals.

We, the retards of After Hours, shall unleash a storm of stupidity that even Mordeth at his most drug addled could not have dreamed of in his worst nightmares. Only by maiming and mutilating the moderator clique can we cut out the cancer of bannings and infractions and cause this power crazed leadership to come crashing down before us victorious plebs.

If that ideas a non starter, give it to Dragan.

Sarky wrote: »
    Does our friendship of years really have to end with me shoving you in a box and hurling it into the cold, black depths of the mid-Pacific in the hopes that you'll be found by Father Dagon?
    Pfft. Like we'd take a Hmod.

Exactly, but with less beard.

And I would have killed the damn thing good and proper.

When we talk about "illegal aliens", we don't mean the damn Russians.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Thats not a wolf..
    IT'S DA THING!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Terry wrote: »
    Pfft. Like we'd take a Hmod.

Ow, my pride :(

I'll give it a go!!!

It'll give me something to do at nights! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Sarah Palin wouldn't acknowledge such unfounded accusations, no matter how well founded they are.

I can see After Hours from my house

Sarky wrote: »
    Ow, my pride :(
    Sorry. :(

Galvasean wrote: »
    Thats not a wolf..
    IT'S DA THING!!!!!!!!!
    And I would have killed the damn thing good and proper.

When we talk about "illegal aliens", we don't mean the damn Russians.

Whoosh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

I would be interested in applying for advertised position plese forward me details of salaries and benifits...wait this isnt monster.ie :(

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    I would be interested in applying for advertised position plese forward me details of salaries and benifits...wait this isnt monster.ie :(

I think being a Monster helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

IRISH RAIL wrote: »

The difference is that AH actually has a vacancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Another public service debacle, Irish Rail in Israel...

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I'll be backseat mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement