Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fun dance class

Options
  • 19-10-2008 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

hey ladies, im looking to take up a new dance class or something similiar in dublin city in the evenings. the only ones i have come across are courses thast ya have to pay up front! does anyone know any fun ones that ya can just turn up and pay on the spot. Dont want to pay for full course cos there will be some weeks cant make it with study etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You might be better trying the Theatre & Performing Arts forum

Moved from The ladies Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Try this one out
    http://www.danzon.ie/

I go (every now and again) to the salsa classes on a thursday night and its a pay as you go kinda set up,
    I love it I must say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i started a salsa class about 5 weeks ago & i love it. would totally recommend it as a fun way to get exercise.

the only thing is it WAS 1 of them classes that you have to pay the full price for at the beginning. but i think you kind of need that as motivation to go & know that if you miss a week youll be lost the next week. its only an hour & when youre studying i find its good to have a set time where you allow yourself NOT to study.

http://www.steppingout.ie/ <- its the salsa slims class im doing, rows of women so you dont need a partner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Jane Shortall teaches Hip Hop every Tuesday night in the YMCA on Aungier Street. €10 a class and €2 entry fee into YMCA if you're not a member. She teaches beginner and intermediate. www.janeshortall.com

Also, Dance House on Foley Street also has open classes if I remember correctly. And Streets Ahead in North Dublin have open classes too.

Have fun and let us know how you get on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dancer x

The International Dance Academy is really good for salsa. Dance House do lots of different styles too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement