Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIGHT LADIES , A BITTA HELP IF YOU WILL

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Anyone above 6'1 may apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Rozabeez wrote: »

Ghey. :(

Stop wasting my time, midget! :p

I'm six foot, how tall are you???

5'10.7, barefoot, to be exact.

• Advertisement

Well there you go, you wear your heels, I'll wear mine and we'll get along just fine...

Tall person party \o/

I bet my heels are prettier.

Yeah probably but mine make my ass look amazing :D

Oh yeah?! My legs > yore ass. It's on, biatch.

Oh yeah?! My legs > yore ass. It's on, biatch.

Oh its on all right!

• Advertisement

You'll just have to wait until I locate my helmet.

What are you going to do with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Op pm me a pic and your number ;)

:D

What are you going to do with that?

Well I haven't quite figured out what sort of 'Tall person challenge' we've set ourselves, so a helmet always comes in handy in case there's dangerous stuff involved....duh!

Real men head butt bare headed. Oh wait your not man...

;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

OP just have a load of tallish mates around and make fun of their short heightedness!

Best thing, join a rugby team. Trust me, I'm 6"4 and nowere near the tallest;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I'm exactly 6'1" and a half barefoot. :D My gf's about 5'11"ish so it works as long as she keeps her heels down to 2" inches or less!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Disco Stu wrote: »
    I have the same problem... well 6ft5 and big scottish bast^rd is how i'm described...

I've taken the only sensible option and will be moving to America where I'll be normal sized again!! :D

Might be a bit extreme for you though..!!

Dude, you're in for the disappointment of a lifetime, ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 QS THIS

6ft7" , do i have to wear a suit to the interview? and yeah, it probably was me.

• Advertisement

I would, but im not, the aul internat dating can wait a few years, i'll put a few more years suffering first
    pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Op pm me a pic and your number ;)

:D

5ft 3" ok the same height lying down works, but not if your all in proportion,

the following statement always struck me as a bit insane but as it seems appropriate here goes.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We're all the same height lying down!! ;)

(Anyone care to explain?? :p )

PS: I love tall men!! Makes me feel safe!! My first boyfriend was 6ft 5 - I'm 5ft 3!!

On a rugby team, its full of really over agressive little midgets who are trying to prove themselves,

AND ANOTHER THING WHY,. WHY WHEN I AM OUT , DOUS EVERY LITTLE ANGRY ****ER WANT A POP AT TRYING TO DROP THE BIG GUY, ALWAYS - ESPECIALLY IN COUNTRY TOWNS????
    OP just have a load of tallish mates around and make fun of their short heightedness!

Best thing, join a rugby team. Trust me, I'm 6"4 and nowere near the tallest;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

QS THIS wrote: »
    On a rugby team, its full of really over agressive little midgets who are trying to prove themselves,

AND ANOTHER THING WHY,. WHY WHEN I AM OUT , DOUS EVERY LITTLE ANGRY ****ER WANT A POP AT TRYING TO DROP THE BIG GUY, ALWAYS - ESPECIALLY IN COUNTRY TOWNS????

Maybe when you are out you really act like a spanner?:pac:

I know what you mean though. Even when i was about 250lbs people would still want to take a shot....makes no sense to me.

Then again, short man syndrome has led to a lot of people trying to take over the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Small man syndrome.....ooooooh yeah theres a lot of them out there.

They hate tall women aswell. They obviously don't take pops at us, but I have heard the odd insult or two in my direction....in which case I stand to my full height, look down at them in the most withering fashion I can muster.

They usually fcuk off then...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

I heart tall. But there are times when a big height gap can cause problems. Kissing sitting with the taller party sitting down can be easier/smaller party in heels, standing on a curb etc.

And there are plenty of tall girls. Im only 5"5.5 but in a load of my sisters friends are 6ft!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 AKfortyjimbob

Im 6 ft 5, and the last girl i was with was 5 ft 2...

In fact ive often been attracted to short girls, dunno why. I guess its the whole opposites attract thing. Also short girls stir up protection instincts in me.

I love the way your getting you 0.5" in there, see that exactly what im talking about, trying to kiss a girl and I nearly have to end up bringing in a building contractor to build her something to stand on,

And where are your sisters friends?
    I heart tall. But there are times when a big height gap can cause problems. Kissing sitting with the taller party sitting down can be easier/smaller party in heels, standing on a curb etc.

And there are plenty of tall girls. Im only 5"5.5 but in a load of my sisters friends are 6ft!

im 6ft 7", yeah, but the amount of efffort involved, is unreal, I went out with a girl for about 2-3 months, who was 5ft 11" - twas great just great ( until she went a bit nuts ) but none the less, it was soo easy, no need to look directly ddown from her, savage
    Im 6 ft 5, and the last girl i was with was 5 ft 2...

In fact ive often been attracted to short girls, dunno why. I guess its the whole opposites attract thing. Also short girls stir up protection instincts in me.

• Advertisement

You know men are never as tall as they think they are.

Advertisement