Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emo/Goth girls-Oddly attractive?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

What I like about goth chicks is their intellect usually. Also the factthat most of the mare slightly geeky.

Also interests in corsets is a ++

loren-goth-chick-big-breasts.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Phototoxin wrote: »
    What I like about goth chicks is their intellect usually. Also the factthat most of the mare slightly geeky.

Also interests in corsets is a ++

That looks uncomfortable and silly. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

MizzLolly wrote: »
    That looks uncomfortable and silly. :)

Agreed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Phototoxin wrote: »
    I've never found this, personally....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

oh, i've definitely found that one, actually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

I like the look but dont find them attractive.
    Nice dress+heels or jeans and a nice top = bestest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Tragedy wrote: »
    I like the look but dont find them attractive.
    Nice dress+heels or jeans and a nice top = bestest :)

Especially if they're a relative!

;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

More pics nad vids please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

"'Nad" videos? Found out, Aldarian!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mmm nads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

More pics nad vids please.

Voila!

hmaxlizblpwnaoi49wqo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

One for both sexes! Girls AND Boys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Especially if they're a relative!

;)
    Well duh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Quick answer is yes, I find emo girls very hot. Even the ones who wouldn't be that attractive in normal get-up. Its kind of worrying though cause I'd be checking them out and then I realise that they are only around 14/15!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I usually find that conventionally attractive people just look anodyne to me: orange skin, a plain face, bleached blonde hair etc. Usually it seems that two cones of fat on the upper torso are the highlight.

Gothic/emo/alternative ladies seem to draw attention to other parts of them and have a striking look about them that is often viewed as looking odd but for me at least, makes them stand out and look a lot more attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

its funny i like the goth/emo/scene look on girls but not so much on guys. indie, nerdy ect is better :)

on guys, i have to say, baggy clothes, band tshirts, long hair, a generally rocky/grungy look, is ridiculously attractive. nothing more attractive than dreads, but the rest is also quite the good. is this the wrong thread to mention that kinda stuff?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

on guys, i have to say, baggy clothes, band tshirts, long hair, a generally rocky/grungy look, is ridiculously attractive. nothing more attractive than dreads, but the rest is also quite the good. is this the wrong thread to mention that kinda stuff?
    Actually I think its only fair in the name of equality! :)
    Unless you want to start a thread for the ladies.

well, it is the lair. and i do appreciate hot peeps of both sexes. so it's really up to the other posters as far as im concerned. i do have the 'what makes you drool' thread in tLL.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Here is my opinion on all this.

Emo Girl's Petite = Hot
    Emo Girl's Big girls = Not so hot.

Big girls I like alot (odd I know but its my thing) but when its a Big Emo girl I get scared cos it just doesn't work!!!
    Oompa Loompas = Hate em.

BTW, even though I am referring to emo here as what is generally considered Emo, I do not consider that true Emo. Rite of Spring type look is true Emo. (And how I dress, I am the most Emo of the Emo's without being Scene!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

The goth/metaller look on guys is incredibly attractive. I dont really see many of them in Ireland. Over in Europe though its another story. I've been at a good few goth and metal events in The Netherlands and in Finland in the past year, and my god are they hot! Long dark hair, dark clothes with mysterious dark eyes....mmm :D

Mor pix!
    Not of mysterious men!
    :d

This thread makes me question myself and ask, ''who am I?''...

*stares off into the distance*

How'd yiz like my shot at emo-ness?? :pac:

No, seriously though, rocker/metal-ish guys are yummmmmy! Long hair = yummy. Piercings = yummy... tattoos = yummy... etc! :D

Sounds like something avril would say. :pac:

Sounds like something avril would say. :pac:

I look nothing like her Miss d'Arion. :pac:

you are setting everyone up for a huge disappointment, I do not look like her... I look like snow white, apparently!:cool:

I'm only messing with you, do the same to miss nightwish above. ;)

I'm only messing with you, do the same to miss nightwish above. ;)

Too late now Mister! You've everyone expecting to see her now! :(

Hahaha :p Seriously though, I agree with Nightwish and Froo, rocker-ish guys are yummy! :D

Seriously though I can't tell teh difference between nightwish nad...
    :D

/runs wildly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Finish your sentence if you dare

• Advertisement

I can't what does nad even mean!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement