Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardscast - 29th June 2008

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    too much 6th is like cholesterol
    Good or bad? Is it going to kill you, or be full of yummy psuedobuttery goodness?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Good or bad? Is it going to kill you, or be full of yummy psuedobuttery goodness?

the kind you get from a slab of bacon

6th wrote: »
    Yeah and it never shows me in good light!

There's a good light?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah, and when you see it you better walk towards it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Stay away from the light, Carol-Anne!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Just listened to my first podcast. Must say I was impressed overall lads. Good craic.
    However I think I have to lodge a formal complaint against 6th. His scathing attack of us people from Wa'herford was completely unwarranted :D
    Although I must admit I did enjoy him shouting over Sully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

and his abuse towards me and false claims of fappage?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Yes, and his false claims of fappage. I like how he got in how you fapped on Alan Ford.

I don't really think Sully put up a good defense for us down here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Good show. Shame the levels were off on the version i downloaded. :(

You have got to let 6th host the podcast one week. With all the talking you do about him, 6th should be given the "christmas Special" or something! (On the 6th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 6TH!)!!

I'm all booked up at christmas with a festive special with Joe Dolan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Hallowe'en special?

I'll see if Joe is free.

...joe is dead....

Exactly!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I still haven't got a chance to listen to it yet, but it should be on my ipod for tomorrow.

It was good fun recording :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

zAbbo wrote: »
    I still haven't got a chance to listen to it yet, but it should be on my ipod for tomorrow.

It was good fun recording :)

I thought the part with you was very good actually.

It was like a proper serious interview.

DesF wrote: »
    I thought the part with you was very good actually.

It was like a proper serious interview.

Yeah... I really should have used the drunken interview I'd recorded at the beers instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I can't trust your tazer recorder, you had it set on 'Nordy' +5 ;)

haha just saw the podcast review by 'JigsawGURL'

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Another great podcast all. Thanks :)

As regards material, just the general boards.ie happenings works for me. Any media coverage referencing boards is maybe another idea, what came up, why, what was the result. Thread of the week perhaps?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

If would be good to see some topical threads selected for discussing or musing each week? One of the things this wee's podcast definitely did was spurred may of us to check out threads and forums that we may not have visited or seen already. (e.g. mancore!) Just a suggestion.

• Advertisement

Perhaps a bit dodgy if using Lolocaust material, but if there was even something thrown in from the Humour forum as in a 'joke of the week' or something less corny it might be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Finally got my ass in gear enough to listen to this, its nice to be named-checked once, but no more than that, it now feels like stalking. :)

Good pod and a reminder of why I'll never turn up at a boards beer.

Who is the girl with the very short skirt (I couldn't catch her username Budget/Budgie)? erm :o

Mike.

Dont get all JigSaw on us mike!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,127 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Entertaining episode lads. I'm glad to see it so close to the last one, it's becoming a regular fix :)

Will the amptest still be used now that she's retired? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Good suggestions! ^

altho i doubt the PI one will fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Ahahahahahahaahaaaa! I cried laughing at the Dudess impression!

1 hour, we can do it but do people really wanna listen to us for an hour? o.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Wilburt wrote: »
    1 hour, we can do it but do people really wanna listen to us for an hour? o.0

I actually think we'd struggle to do an hour.

• Advertisement

DesF wrote: »
    I actually think we'd struggle to do an hour.

You'd be surprised, id too would love to hear you go the hour. It would take more planning obviously but there is enough traffic on the site each week to give juicy material? Plus if you have guest attendees regularly that will add to it. :)

Advertisement