Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was the last inanimate object you swore at?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Not only swearing at inanimate objects, but repressing them into the bargain. That's cold, man :D

I spent yesterday doing some DIY... a shelf, a wall, a light-fitting, a screw-hook, a hacksaw and a paintbrush felt my wrath. "Prick****er" was my favoured term of endearment.

You will be punished for this offence... Connard :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

A friend of Pigheads has a fantastic manner with inanimate objects. If he's watching the telly and he's trying to change the telly with the remote but it won't work he doesn't get angry and stressed and threaten the remote with a crushing painful unforgiven death.

No he talks calmly to the remote and lets it know exactly what the current state of play is. He'll say "Now I'm going to take out your batteries, give them a jiggle in my hand, put them back into you, give you a shake and then you are going to work" He says all this with a cool calm reassuring voice whilst petting it softly. AND IT ALWAYS WORKS. Fucker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The wireless modem. It has a habit of cutting itself off.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My parents' computer which my brother had ruined with World of bloody Warcraft.

Then I shouted at my dad to give me back my laptop, but he's not an inanimate object.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pighead wrote: »
    The inanimate object which causes the worst reactions of anger and name calling has to be the sinister little pain giver that calls itself a Plug. There is no greater pain.

Butt or vaginal?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i was swearing at a locker in the gym. i had to get the lady from behind the counter to open it and she got it open with no effort whatsoever

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

My weighing scales. You can't put on 2lbs in one day! Piece of shít.

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    i was swearing at a locker in the gym. i had to get the lady from behind the counter to open it and she got it open with no effort whatsoever
    Pighead hopes that when the lady went away you went up to the locker and whispered threateningly at it "If you ever make a fool out of me again in front of a chick I'll rip off your cheap shitty aluminium door and throw it in the lake until it rusts to death"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

The f*cking cup of tea I was just drinking that decided to leak all down the front of my shirt, 7 minutes before a meeting with my manager :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

scumlord wrote: »
    my Lazy Bastard Of A Tv Does That Too. A Good Punch Will Put Manners On It.
    Lol :d

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

My telephone in work!:mad::mad:

Why does the cable always have to tangle up underneath my chair? And why does the cord always get tangled up....

A girl has gotta gossip you know!!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The Vending machine about 6 mins ago when it wouldnt give me my Orange juice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Mr Abigayle. And yes, I know what inanimate means.

Abigayle wrote: »
    Mr Abigayle. And yes, I know what inanimate means.
    Does it mean Mr Abigayle is a blow up doll?

Does it mean Mr Abigayle is a blow up doll?

Might aswell be.

Ooh yes! Nothing incurs my wrath more than one particular brand of vending machine which sometimes doesn't actually drop the item - instead, it gets stuck. But the machine still swallows up your money.

Might aswell be.
    Oh Oh. Hate to be Mr Abigayle right now. Come on Abi tell Uncle Pighead all about it. Whats the doucheball done now? Slept with your sister, lost the kids, got sick on the good rug?

Come on Abi tell Uncle Pighead all about it. Whats the doucheball done now?

He just made me some tea and left the sugar out. The thick fuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That's just depressing. I once spent ages trying to get a bottle of Lucozade out of a vending machine and when I gave up someone came along and stole the bloody thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

my ipod...seriously could they not have come up with an easier method to select songs than that round selection dial thingy cos it ALWAYS goes to the track either before or after the one i want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I called a Mac Pro a f*cking f*ck about 2 mins ago. I'm not gonna apologise to it. No way. Its a complete arsehole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

He just made me some tea and left the sugar out. The thick fuck.

he was making a point: wimmins make the tea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I gave my car tyre a good swearing at this morning for deflating below the recommended 30 psi :D

cornbb wrote: »
    I called a Mac Pro a f*cking f*ck about 2 mins ago. I'm not gonna apologise to it. No way. Its a complete arsehole.
    Damn right cornbb, why should you. Stick to your guns son. Mac Pro my arse. Mac Amateur more like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Dudess wrote: »
    My laptop. There's so much wrong with it I wouldn't know where to start. Couldn't be arsed getting it looked at though...

An OS re-install could sort it out. Worth a shot.

The Bollox wrote: »
    he was making a point: wimmins make the tea

Wimmens make the sex.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    An OS re-install could sort it out.
    English please, nerd!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Dudess wrote: »
    English please, nerd!
    Take the cd, put it in the drive. Turn on, press ok until the end. Take cd out. You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

The corpse in my cupboard, bastid left bloodstains on my good knife!:mad:
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Marucci

My 5 iron

used the A, B, C words on it deservingly so

Advertisement