Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planescape Torment in Widescreen

Options
  • 29-05-2008 10:19pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There's a mod available which allows you to play these old games in hitherto unsupported resolutions. Might go and repaly Planescape for the 5th time now.

I thought this would be of interest to those who have said they'd like to give this game a go.

It also works with Baldur's Gate and all those games.

pstlarge.jpg
    pstlarge2.jpg
    pstlarge3.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've been trying to get this working with BG2 today, but i dont think its working right. After installing the mod, it tells me that i have to configure my settings in BG, as if its the first time i've played. And with the settings at 1680*1050, it looks like this...

bgkw3.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

apologies!

Your a bad bad man Maximilian!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Long live 2D isometric RPGs...

I've just reinstalled NWN 1 and am playing thorugh it and everything about it looks 'constructed' and fake and nasty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Long live 2D isometric RPGs...

I've just reinstalled NWN 1 and am playing thorugh it and everything about it looks 'constructed' and fake and nasty.

Thats because its a really ugly game.

Shades of brown ftw :(

Advertisement