Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange eating habits?

Options
  • 07-03-2008 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

C'mon I know I can't be the only one!!

1)With cereals like rice crispies, cornflakes, etc I HAVE to let them soak in milk for ages and let em get all soggy...I can't eat em crispy!
    2)With branflakes ONLY, I pour hot water on em. Can't eat em with cold milk!
    3)The only drink I can have with sausages is milk. Dunno why!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Nothing stranger to me than the idea of adult humans drinking milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dark Seraphim

Ok i am the total opposite, with cereal, i can only eat them crispy, soggy is a no no for me.. i am soo bad about this that the milk has to be poured in the side of the bowl and not all over, this is my only way. i do have hot milk on cornflakes adn this is also to be put in the side and eaten quick enough so that they don't get mega soggy.

with milk i can only drink it when it is first pouled and has them bubbles on top from pouring it.. if somebody brought me out milk to drink i wouldn't be able to drink it. even if they told me it was poured 2 mins ago.. just a thing in my head i can't explain.

Last but not least i am sure there are more but i will end on this.. i can not stand crumbs on me.. everybite i have to wipe them away, like a crispy roll or something.. each bite then wipe and it freaks me out inside at the thought of leaving them there on me.. EEEKKKSSS :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Did anyone ever eat a banana sliced up in a bowl with a splash of milk & some sugar?

My sister also makes stew sandwiches... and curry ones...
    she's very odd though

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

star-pants wrote: »

My sister also makes stew sandwiches... and curry ones...

OHHHHHHH I swear that almost made me gag!!

My sis is quite weird too....she loves licking bones!! (from like bacon, chops, etc....) I do worry sometimes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

ozzyoh wrote: »
    My sis is quite weird too....she loves licking bones!! (from like bacon, chops, etc....) I do too sometimes! ;)
    If you weren't so annoying, Pighead would have a serious case of trouser movement right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Pighead wrote: »
    If you weren't so annoying, Pighead would have a serious case of trouser movement right now.

:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

My grandmother loves pasta with milk and sugar. Sometimes she cant even wait for the pasta to cook properly - strange woman :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I like to suck on packets of mustard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 indocom

Gyalist wrote: »
    I hate you PETA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

i cant let certain things ona plate mix. even though they're all going down the same hatch!!

When im buttering Bread i have to get the butter in EVERY corner!! (I get all my weird eating habits off my dad)
    Theres loads more but i cant really think of them.

My dad wont eat anything white. big nutjob.

• Advertisement

So your a 6ft 5, latin, vegan......are you single?

Baked beans taste better cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ozzyoh wrote: »
    C'mon I know I can't be the only one!!

1)With cereals like rice crispies, cornflakes, etc I HAVE to let them soak in milk for ages and let em get all soggy...I can't eat em crispy!
    Ok i am the total opposite, with cereal, i can only eat them crispy, soggy is a no no for me.. i am soo bad about this that the milk has to be poured in the side of the bowl and not all over, this is my only way. i do have hot milk on cornflakes adn this is also to be put in the side and eaten quick enough so that they don't get mega soggy.

+ 1 but i put the milk in the bowel first then my cereal so its always going to be nice n crispy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Moonbaby wrote: »

Orla is that you ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

One of my housemates eats sandwiches with yoghurt as a spread.

indocom wrote: »
    I hate you PETA

Absolutely nothing to do with PETA. I just find it strange that humans voluntarily choose to drink the milk of another species. No other animal does this.

However, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't admit to a fondness for cheeses.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I can think of stranger...

Listening to the Wu-Tang Clan for one.

irishbird wrote: »
    Orla is that you ????

No....we are many.

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    I can think of stranger...

Listening to the Wu-Tang Clan for one.

What does that have to do with the topic being discussed? Do try to keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Absolutely nothing to do with PETA. I just find it strange that humans voluntarily choose to drink the milk of another species. No other animal does this.

However, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't admit to a fondness for cheeses.

Cats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

What does that have to do with the topic being discussed? Do try to keep up.

What does drinking milk have to do with the topic discussed? Its about strange "eating" habits. Do try to keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Blisterman wrote: »
    Cats?

Snap and a half!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I eat more breakfast cereal at night than I do in the morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭ongarite

I eat dry Weetabix with a glass of orange juice. Don't eat any cereals with milk or drink glass of milk either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Moonbaby wrote: »
    qft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Punchesnpeaches

Courgettes freak me out, cannot eat anything that they have touched and my housemates have to keep them hidden from me.

I love beans and I love potatoes but have to have them on separate plates cuz if they mix I can't eat them.

Sometimes bananas make me puke.

Can't eat cold chicken, the texture turns my stomach.

I have to drink tea and coffee black, don't like them milky, don't like milk at all in fact.

I also have to make sure that butter covers all of the bread esp the corners.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can only eat Weetabix that have had boiling water spilled on them to mush them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

I can only eat with a tea spoon....embarassing if eating out having to ask for a tea spoon for soup or desert.

Also if eating an ice pop I cant stand the feel of the wood stick...so I hold onto it with the wrapper.

Any type of sauce thats white makes me gag.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

if Milk has been out of the fridge for more than 30 seconds I won't drink it
    and I hate regular coke unless there's a couple of mints at the bottom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Blisterman wrote: »
    Cats?

they drink it because they like it, not that hey should, cats are actually lactose-intolerant :)

Advertisement