Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT charging for going over cap?

Options
  • 24-01-2008 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭

Just noticed I've downloaded 19.26GB this month, and my cap is 20GB :D

Anyone have experience with BT actually charging for going over the cap limit, or do they only care when people are going completely overboard?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Might be an idea to add Digiweb to that list, when you get a chance. They enforce the cap by throttling users.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Blaster99 wrote: »
    Might be an idea to add Digiweb to that list, when you get a chance. They enforce the cap by throttling users.

added :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Hi Cabaal,

Would it be possible to organise that page so the Mobile providers are listed together under a heading and simliar for wireless etc... with each category being in alphabetical order?

Just a suggestion. I think it would make it easier to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I download about 50-60gb a month on the same cap. Never any issues.

• Advertisement

brim4brim wrote: »
    Hi Cabaal,

Would it be possible to organise that page so the Mobile providers are listed together under a heading and simliar for wireless etc... with each category being in alphabetical order?

Just a suggestion. I think it would make it easier to read.

Rather then dragging this off topic post anything else here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055172077

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 danny128

i'm afraid if eircom start charging me -.-
    see my download
    is there any good broadband service with unlimited download?
    eircomke1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

you would want to edit out your number there mate ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I can see the prank phone calls pretending to be eircom ringing about download limits already..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Axwell wrote: »
    I can see the prank phone calls pretending to be eircom ringing about download limits already..lol

And please send the cheque to... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

Auvers wrote: »
    you would want to edit out your number there mate ;)

I might be slightly blind, but i cant see a number unless they have edited the information.

On topic, they do reserve the right to charge if you abuse the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Barlow07 wrote: »
    I might be slightly blind, but i cant see a number unless they have edited the information.

On topic, they do reserve the right to charge if you abuse the service.

Yep! Blind.

kleefarr wrote: »
    Yep! Blind.

I've doubled checked and can't see any telephone number :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

check the top of the image you in cork by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Better sign up for braille classes so if you can't see it (2 places!!) :D

Edit: Ah no 'tis gone now, very sensible danny128 (I though Cork people were meant to be cute hoors?)

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Better sign up for braille classes so if you can't see it (2 places!!) :D

Edit: Ah no 'tis gone now, very sensible danny128 (I though Cork people were meant to be cute hoors?)

I was checking his post and no number and No i am not from cork, thank god, no offence ment. I will need to get my eyes tested ;)

Advertisement