Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearblue pregnancy test ad

Options
  • 06-08-2007 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭

I was up late last night watching tv and this futuristic ad came on. I started to ignore it when it turned out to be for a pregnancy test but it turned out to be one of the funniest ads I've seen in a while.

(Now this ad may have been out for ages but it's the first time I've seen it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfskwS_mnmg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's hilarious. I've never seen it before. Trying to make pissing on a stick classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

Yeah that one's gas. Bring on the honesty in advertising!

Next up, the one for toilet paper where you see a guy wiping his arse. Maybe they could synergise their marketing with Guinness or something.

Advertisement