Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New DJ Shadow track/Video.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭curious_george

As far as i know that isn't actually a new DJ Shadow song it was merely produced by him for 3 Freaks, hence his appearance in the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Beefeater

Ya i was thinking that...its ****in ****e, and even the productin is subpar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

No... Its his new track people. Can you believe it? Its apalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Well at the end of the video it does say Dj Shadow feat....... so it could well be a new shadow track, and yes it is awful. apart from the few hotties in the video its very disappointing and i hope this is not the direction shadow is going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

christ thas awful i fckin love dj shadow but that is dire.... yeah its definately him its on the website aswell http://www.djshadow.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

His press release basically said that Stylistically its a lot different.. And that he realises he may lose his original fan base and basically doesn't care..

So if thats the case.. DJ Shadow. Good luck. Thanks for Endtroducing but now your on the high road to $$$... Adios..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Beat is weak but the new track he did with David Banner absolutely bangs.So I'm not worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

must check the david banner one out then, because the previous track left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. but he's consistently made great music, whether its his solo stuff or the likes of brainfreeze/product placement with cut chemist, its a bit much to expect perfection from every track

I'd get over the beat anyway,but those rapping over it... :rolleyes: Keak De Sneak?Thats scraping the bottom of the barrel right there.I mean every producer has put out some really awful stuff.Shadow's no different,and he has always been over rated to me.

That David Banner track seemed good after one listen.Should be easy to find.

Ya, the track he di for Cage on Hells Winter is unreal aswell, so dunno if i'd really worry. This song defo sounds of sellout. Unless hes been friends with these pieces of s hite since childhood dont know why hed have em on a track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Hopefully he's not gonna be **** at Electric Picnic. His live DVD from a few years ago is outstanding.

What track did he do on on Hells Winter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Anybody who thinks he might be slipping should listen to Funky Skunk. It's the best DJ mix I've heard in a long time. Been listening to it non stop for the past month.

Isn't DJ Shadow from the Bay as well?

That might explain the collab.

Orizio wrote:
    What track did he do on on Hells Winter?

He did number 3: Grand Ol' Party Crash-fuc kin superb

Advertisement