Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video iPod - Class

Options
  • 07-11-2005 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

I just watched an episode of Lost on a new ipod and I no am definitly getting myself one of them ... the picture quality was amazing .... I was cynical at first but as soon as you get regular decent downloads this side of the water it will take off.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I was amazed by the size of them, looking at them first they seem to be much wider than before, but when I held it up to my ipod photo it was the same size, pretty mad stuff.
    I think the battery would be the only concern for me, I don't see myself using the video functions too much and I imagine you wouldn't get a lot out of it anyway. Also, how difficult is it to convert files?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

I belive you will get about 2 and a half hours of video (it uses the backlight full time) .. I think it is MPEG-4 format.

Advertisement