Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC1 Sco Sportscene FC Artmedia Bratislava v Celtic

Options
  • 26-07-2005 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone know if this will be shown on BBC Sco on Sky Digital tomorrow or taken off and restricted to terrestrial viewers in Scotland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I think it will be shown. There is nothing on digiguide or the BBC schedules page saying it will be blocked plus they have shown European matches in the clear before. By the way, it is also on Setanta Ireland live if you have that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Barryo

Cheers. Do ya not think that it may be blocked if Setanta IRL have the rights for the match here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Maybe, its a scenario (Setanta and BBC Scotland both showing a Euro match live) we never had before as far as I know. I would think it will still be shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they coexisted with the Ulster Football Final, except it was BBC NI who showed it live throughout the UK while Setanta Sports 2 i think also showed it live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

is tonights liverpool match on anywhere

itv2 are showing ManU on Tour ffs :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

dmeehan wrote:
    is tonights liverpool match on anywhere

itv2 are showing ManU on Tour ffs :rolleyes:

Sky Sports 1 7:30
    kick off 7:45

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

thanks for that,