Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen tickets-still plenty of time?

Options
  • 15-04-2005 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Or will they be sold out soon do you think? I don't want to miss out but I don't have the money yet either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I think camping will be gone by the start of next month (payday for alot of people), and then there will be a huge rush when that news comes out. so about 3-4 weeks left Id say.

I heard they are increasing the capacity this year? any truth in that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Where can i get more info about oxygen, have they a website or something? And is there a place online that I can buy my ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

www.oxegen.ie and www.ticketmaster.ie should do the trick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

You see that's what I thought last year.

..and they sold out. :(

I'm guessing that cos they sold out last yr ppl are going to be getting them as soon as is financially possible...or maybe I'm just being cynical...but if I were u i'd beg/boro/steal mula to get them asap-better safe than sorry...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Ye,Last year sucked, I got one but loads of my friends didnt get any, and thats one of the main reason's I go is to have a laugh with loads of my friends, luckly for a few of them they got sorted on the friday before (dont ask) but there were still loads sitting at home on the saturday and sunday.

• Advertisement

I just bought my ticket from Ticketmaster. My friends BETTER get theirs before they run out coz im not going alone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

sci0x wrote:
    I just bought my ticket from Ticketmaster. My friends BETTER get theirs before they run out coz im not going alone!
    You can come with me if they don't (if youre a girl, fit and single)

Oh jees the name sci0x is that feminine? Im a guy, fit and single which would make you either a man or a lesbian so no I won't be going with you. Thanks anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

It might sell out alot quicker now too because pretty much all of the major English festivals have sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Got my camping ticket on the day of release. :)

Reckon they'll sell out soon enough though cos most people I know have them already or are buying them in the next week or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Ya I reckon they'll sell out fairly lively this year. So if ya wanna go, get your skates on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭almostagassi

i reckon they wont sell out till week beforehand as usual. all the radio stations and discussion boards will tell you to buy now cause they are marketing for oxeygen,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

fecking leaving cert is hampering my money so i can't get one for ages...they better stil be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I got my tickets online yesterday...............i was afraid that they'll sell out, my mate is broke and so am I but the credit card bill aint due until the end of may so not too bad. Can't wait....we got 2 day camping tickets....roll on Foo Fighters

dimerocks wrote:
    fecking leaving cert is hampering my money so i can't get one for ages...they better stil be there
    You have to get your priorities right! Oxegen comes first, you can think about the rest of your life after!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

last year they sold out because of bowie

who then didn't play.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

I got mine yesterday. The sense of relief is overwhelming.

I know what you mean! and doesnt it just look soo cool! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

sci0x wrote:

Ya i could be in the same situation as you, ive mine for ages but none of my friends have theirs yet!!........i can see it now, me in my tent up there on my ownsome.......cant wait!

• Advertisement

They said they would buy theirs today so im feeling confident I will not be up there on my own! Fingers-crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

My friends said they were buying them around the same time as me, but so far i'm the only person with a ticket, And ive another person asking when do they sell out so he can delay buying his for awhile...I can see everything going pearshaped!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

dont worry about having one if your friends arent going,im sure they gonna sell for well over the face value on the run up to the gig if last year is anything to go by

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

I just got mine on monday and the guy told me there was loads left so I'd say you safe enough for a good while yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

got mine the other day theirs a good few left but i wouldnt bank on them staying there long but sure ya never know. cant wait :) good lineup this year better than last year anyway. well up for seeing mr funkadelic himself james brown.

Advertisement