Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mike Got Spiked, Dwight, Captain Insano

Options
  • 15-03-2005 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

The tour for Mike Got Spiked's debut album 'Caveat Emptor' hits Cork on Easter Saturday night 26th of March in Nancy Spains. The album was released on Friday 4th March on Conflict of Interest records and debuted last weekend at no. 71 in the Irish album charts, as well as getting a 5 star review in the Examiner. The band have recently been confirmed to play the Canadian leg of the Warped Tour '05 in the summer.

26th March 05
    Nancy Spains

Mike Got Spiked
    Dwight
    Captain Insano

Doors 9pm
    Admission tbc

For more info see www.mikegotspiked.com and www.dwightworld.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Any chance of creating a "teenage muppets pimping their useless nobody bands" forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

It's a gig so what do you expect you ****-stained ****.HAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Any chance of creating a "teenage muppets pimping their useless nobody bands" forum?

This is the gigs/events forum you fúcking twat. Cop on to yourself.

Mongo wrote:
    It's a gig so what do you expect you ****-stained ****.HAHAHAHAHA

This has to be the best marriage of post and username ever.

I know this forum is "gigs/events" btw.

It is not, however,
    "Gigs nobody is going to and non-events"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

It is not, however,
    "Gigs nobody is going to and non-events"

You know this how? Anybody is entitled to post any gig they want. Whether it be the local community centre or The Point.

Also, you're an ásshole. If you're not gonna go to the gig, why bother comin' on to slag off a band you know nothing about?

• Advertisement

Because I'm getting bored watching threads spamming up about gigs that nobody is going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Because I'm getting bored watching threads spamming up about gigs that nobody is going to?
    What a muppet. Just because you are cocooned in your world of safe, popular music and are not willing to open your eyes and ears to fresh Irish talent doesn't mean that other people don't want want to hear about these gigs.

I'm a fan of 2 out of 3 of the bands on this lineup, and will happen to be in Cork that day, so as a result of Grimey's post I'm definitely going to this gig.

Slutmonkey, cop yourself on, don't post trolling crap and don't read these threads if they bother you that much.

Robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Googe

Mike got spiked just released their debut album and I've heard its excellent. So they are hardly a nobody band.

I'm guessing all you listen to is mainstream American pop/punk acts like Good Charlotte and Ashlee Simpson because you seem to know sweet **** all about the Irish music scene.

Tool

Advertisement