Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save ~€40 discount on Soundcore Sleepbuds.

Options
  • 16-04-2024 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭

Soundcore have just launched their Sleep A20 sleepuds, with a very limited time discount. They are currently selling for $104 incl shipping and taxes, a saving of $45. You go to the Soundcore.com website where you are directed to register for a kickstarter account. I got the details from direct from Soundcore, so odd as it seems, it appears legitimate. (I hope so, I bought a set today.)

I already use the previous generation Space A10 and find them really good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Thanks for this .. just ordered. Read article about soundcore doing this with alot of its new earphones so it's legitimate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,845 ✭✭✭daheff

do they ship to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Xterminator

meh, i was in two minds - but im in too. 104 dollars for some sleep sounds like a bargain! :0

Shipping and taxes included in the 104$.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭ooter

Can only see the sleep A10 earbuds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Lasted until April the 17th to buy something that i didn't know i needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭NewClareman

Glad to be of help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Xterminator

got an update via email, ships mid may.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭avud

Would anyone that have used these know if the are any good for people with tinnitus

Bearing in mind that I don't have tinnitus…

I use the previous generation of these earbuds (Sleep A10). They use noise masking to drown out loud noise and snoring.Soundcore provides a decent library of inbuilt sounds that I strongly suspect would be of benefit to you. I normally use white noise or the sound of waves. You can adjust the volume to suit your needs.

In any case, you can use a masking sound you want, including music, from your phone or tablet.

• Advertisement

Received this on a mail yesterday... thought I'd mention it in case it pushed someone over the line to buy one..

As a token of our gratitude and to make this moment even more special, we're excited to announce that every backer will receive a Slumber Studios Premium 1 Year Subscription, valued at $59.99, absolutely free! This is our way of saying a huge THANK YOU for believing in our vision and being an integral part of our success.

Here's what you can look forward to with your Slumber Studios Premium Subscription:

1. Ad-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted access to all our offerings without any ads.
    2. Premium Content: Dive into a vast library of premium content that's only available to subscribers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

did anyone get a shipping notification on these yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Tony H

Still waiting here ,looking forward to trying them out

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Am on discord ,and people in UK and USA have started to receive them

A lot saying they got no tracking details / got tracking details after it been delivered

Update

Just got an email saying those who filled survey out before 11th may should have had theira shipped but there was issues with tracking details

Post edited by arrianalexander on

Re email referenced by @arrianalexander

I received this earlier today

<Start>

We are pleased to provide an update on your shipping status. We've been working hard to dispatch as many orders as possible, and we would like to share the latest developments regarding shipments, orders, and exclusive bonuses.

Order Shipment Status:
    We completed the shipment of 12,778 orders last week (for backers who completed the shipping survey before May 11th, your Sleep A20 has been dispatched). Additionally, we have updated 7,606 logistic details for everyone through Pledge Box. We process the orders of those who filled out the shipping survey the day before, daily. If you have not filled out the survey, please do so as soon as possible so we can deliver your Sleep A20 to you promptly.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by our carrier's failure to pass on the shipping information of your package. After identifying the issue, we immediately updated the 7,606 logistic details manually through Pledge Box. The remaining updates will be received via Pledge Box within the next two days.

Issue with Apple ID Backers:
    There are still 372 Apple ID backers who have not filled out the survey. Please send us your correct email address through a Kickstarter message, and we will update your email address in the system and manually send you the survey. The email address we have obtained from Kickstarter is xxxxx@privaterelay.appleid.com, which is why you may encounter an incorrect email issue when filling out the survey.

Stretch Goal Redemption:
    We are in the final stages of confirming the redemption page with Slumber. We will send everyone the redemption link and tutorial through an update this week.

Due to the urgent handling of the issue where the carrier did not update you on the shipping status, the dispatch of Sign Up Bonuses has been delayed. We will send the Bonuses email to everyone's Sign Up email on May 13th. Please note that backers who purchased two or more Sleep A20 units will receive two or more Bonuses emails.

Thanks,
    soundcore Team

<end>

Completed tracking survey on time, but like others..no tracking email.

Will update accordingly..

Just got shipping details , shipped with UPS

Due Friday

Soundcore care is a bit meh. €102 for replacement earbuds, without case!

Just got an update on shipping ,due on Tuesday 21th

Post edited by Tony H at

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Yep away next week so need to change delivery date.. ups have to be most complicated company ever to do this with.. had to register for two different levels of account with them.. I got a mortgage easier and after all the forms they said they would consider the date change

Update now saying Tuesday 21 May ,really poor service

• Advertisement

Mine were "out for delivery". Just checked and now it's:

"We’re sorry your parcel was delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible."

Mine arrived

Great fit , my oh even tried them and she was amazed , she never gets earbuds to fit her ears. Was able to sleep a few hours this morning (side sleeper) and couldn't feel a thing

I may be investing in a pair for her

Anyone sign up to the Slumber Studios thingy?

Advertisement