Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals & Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Few deals on Nike ahead of the main Black Friday discounts.

Infinity react 2 - €80 in some colours

Zoom Fly 3 - €96 - only a few left in each size

Going on their US sale there won't be much of the top range shoes, possibly 20% on some.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

GAME21 25% off Nike

Very good all-around shoe Floatride Energy 3 for €57.50 after discount code

Go 1/2 size down from normal shoe size (normal size ok if there's a size availability issue -> won't be too big but 1/2 size down neater fit and lighter)

https://www.reebok.ie/floatride-energy-3-shoes/G55929.html

7C92-K6KK-MK9S-7QGG  (extra 20% off - valid for other items also of course)

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Some ridiculous deals to be had on 365rider. Too many to list but the Endorphin Pro and Speeds reduced. Fuelcell RC and Rebel to be got at good prices. Adidas pro (not the adios pro). Didn't check Asics. Some great deals for the ladies especially...the Rebel v1 and v2 are available at a really low price and a great shoe for the price offered (86ish).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

Just bought endorphin pros for 156 on saucony website. I so do not need these - but like one day I might - got to be prepared .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

And now a pair of speeds on 365rider for the hubby ! Christmas present bought . Cheers swashbuckler !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% 180 Euro on nike with code GAME21

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Saucony Men's Endorphin Pro - Euro 132 with code BF40

https://www.saucony.com/IE

50% off the Science in Sport site - get your gels in folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭FinnC

Not sure. I wasnt spending enough to get it. I'll be trialing out gels over the coming months for planned May marathon so I figured id just get a mix from the site today and test them out. If they work out great, if not I have plenty of running buddies who'll use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Good deals on Asics Black Friday Outlet sale - an extra 30% off and FREE shipping when you sign up - https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/

The fuelcell TC are down to 100 today on lifestyle.

Zoom tempo next% for €120 on lifestyle sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Got a pair of NB Fuelcell Prism V2 on thegaastore.com for €52 including postage! Great price. Limited sizes available when I ordered. Some good deals on that site. Now to see what they're like.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tmh106

Are there ever deals on Brooks shoes? I like their Ghost but I've never seen it reduced. Seems to be €140 everywhere.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭ariana`

Very rare to see Brooks Ghosts reduced. I got 10% off once in The Edge in Cork (you can order online). You can get the 13 here with 10% off.

You could check out Elverys Buy 1 get the 2nd half-price, they may be included in that promotion.

They are kind of like Kayanos, when people have more money and sense why reduce the prices.

Those types of shoe keep independent sports retailers above board, that's why most new small retailers stopped selling Adidas and Nike, there is margin on them.

Hoka and Brooks are the trendy new lines and people are throwing daft money at them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Ceepo

I'd say the reason most small independent retailers stopped doing Adidas and Nike was more to do with minimum orders.

A friend of mine was work in a small store, he said it was nigh on impossible to order from Nike

Thanks @ariana` and @rovers_runner .

Ariana, Ghost are not included in Elverys "Buy one get guy second half price" promotion, which simply reinforces the point you make in your reply. Thanks for the link to the 10% off.

rovers_runner, I'm not looking to buy Ghost because they are trendy or new line, I'm buying them because I had a pair a few years ago and for me the were the most comfortable running shoe I've had in years. I am currently alternating between Nike React Infinity and Nike Pegasus, both fine shoes and both obtained in sales at under a €100 each, but I'd still prefer Ghost if the price was right. I'd love to get a pair of Ghosts again, but €140 is a bit of a stretch for me. What would you recommend an an alternative to Ghost that is not in daft money territory.

You should stick with infinity react as they are going to improve your natural movement due to their more neutral build while still having lot of cushioning and guide rails.

I've moved to them from using ASICS (ended up with ds trainer from kayano to 2000) for over a decade and find them a lot more responsive and provide freedom where ASICS like brooks is design to restrict it in the name of stability.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭ariana`

I had the Ghost 13 and loved them, clocked around 1000 miles on them. It's going to be hard to beat them for daily miles to be honest, a close 2nd for easy runs for me are the Nike React Miler and it can be got a lot cheaper. But they're quite possibly similar enough to the Infinity React which you already have, I'd have to compare the reviews to see the difference(s).

Massive sale on Nike app. Alphaflys for €150 😱

I ordered some running gear from sportshoes.co.uk there before Christmas(about€150 worth)delivery was taking forever so I emailed. They apologised and finally got back saying the package was lost and they would send a replacement.

Well you can nearly guess what happened, just now I’ve taken delivery of both packages, the one that was lost and the replacement.. Do I send one back or keep it 🤷‍♂️😀

Btw the tracking number for the one that was lost is still saying it’s in the delivery company sorting hub in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I don't see any problem with keeping them tbh....I'm guessing the retailer has already has insurance for lost merch so no harm done in the grand scheme of things imho

I recall some people asking about Brooks deals a while back. Brooks Ghost for 98 quid on 365rider.

https://www.365rider.com/en/cushioning-running-shoes/7855-brooks-ghost-13-black-yellow-running-shoes-190340770647.html

That was me asking about the Ghosts @Swashbuckler. Thanks very much. Have you dealt with the 365rider site before. Are they reliable to deal with? Thanks.

• Advertisement

They are fine you should have no worries about them.

Advertisement