Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Drink Bargain Alerts!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭tphase

I'm slow as its friday but wouldn't that be 4 for 4.16?

you're not slow and it's not a unique "special" offer.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113855315&postcount=1968

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

2 bottles of Griffin Prosecco for €15 at Centra, this weekend only- is a good drop too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Indestructable

2 bottles of Griffin Prosecco for €15 at Centra, this weekend only- is a good drop too

The girlfriend is happy out, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

The girlfriend is happy out, thanks!

Jaysis i thought that phrase was dead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Tanquery No. 10 is €35 in Tesco at present.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Jawbox Gin is reduced to clear in my local Tesco (carlow) for €29.40. Usually at least €50 a bottle, never tasted it but couldn't say no at that price.

2 bottles of Oyster Bay for €20 in Fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Jawbox Gin is reduced to clear in my local Tesco (carlow) for €29.40. Usually at least €50 a bottle, never tasted it but couldn't say no at that price.

Checked my local Tesco today and its still full price!

Skuxx wrote: »

Tesco are odd, they had Lagunitas IPA 4 for 6 in one store one day a few weeks back but was full price the next day

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Skuxx wrote: »

Picked up a bottle for €29.40 in Tralee Manor the other day. Only one on the shelf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Tesco are odd, they had Lagunitas IPA 4 for 6 in one store one day a few weeks back but was full price the next day
    4 for €6 :eek:

Did you lash them out of it.

imme wrote: »
    4 for €6 :eek:

Did you lash them out of it.

Was 2 packs there, never even checked if short dated, they didn't last long though lol

Tattinger Champagne for €39.95 at O'Briens.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Tattinger Champagne for €39.95 at O'Briens.

Bringing a bit of class to the thread. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Champagne is classy.....I must have a different idea of classy!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭sceach16

Champagne is classy.....I must have a different idea of classy!

Yes and........Yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭FlicFlak

Was just in tesco and saw they now have Sexton single malt whiskey on the shelf!! Only 40 quid, more than i expected but great whiskey for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

CHANGES TO THE O'BRIENS CLUB
    In accordance with the Public Health (Alcohol) Act 2018, from 11th January 2021 we will no longer be permitted to award or allow redemption of loyalty card points arising from the sale of alcohol.

As a result we are reinventing our Loyalty Club by introducing an exciting program of extra special offers and exclusive deals for our members on wine, spirits and beers. Keep your current card to scan and redeem these exclusive offers. These special offers and extra discounts for members will start on 1st October.

These offers will be communicated via email. If you already receive marketing emails from us you do not need to take any action. If you would like to receive updates in the future please update your preferences in one of our stores or by emailing membership@obrienswine.ie

You can continue to earn points throughout October however from the 1st November you will no longer be able to earn points with purchases.

Please remember your current points are still valid and you will be able to spend them until close of business 10th January next year.

dball wrote: »
    CHANGES TO THE O'BRIENS CLUB
    In accordance with the Public Health (Alcohol) Act 2018, from 11th January 2021 we will no longer be permitted to award or allow redemption of loyalty card points arising from the sale of alcohol.

As a result we are reinventing our Loyalty Club by introducing an exciting program of extra special offers and exclusive deals for our members on wine, spirits and beers. Keep your current card to scan and redeem these exclusive offers. These special offers and extra discounts for members will start on 1st October.

These offers will be communicated via email. If you already receive marketing emails from us you do not need to take any action. If you would like to receive updates in the future please update your preferences in one of our stores or by emailing membership@obrienswine.ie

You can continue to earn points throughout October however from the 1st November you will no longer be able to earn points with purchases.

Please remember your current points are still valid and you will be able to spend them until close of business 10th January next year.

Ah FFS - nanny state.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,203 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

If you have a UK address, 3 bottles of Pogues Irish Whiskey for £45 delivered on HotUKDeals.
    https://www.sadlersales.co.uk/apps/bundles/bundle/42635

Also have a separate deal with 3 different ones, again for 45
    https://www.sadlersales.co.uk/apps/bundles/bundle/42669

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭DilD

Anyone drink Punk IPA by Brewdog? Tesco are doing 4 cans for €6 and that's not on offer that's the full price which is about half the price they should be!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

4 for 8 is the normal supermarket price; unless you mean 500ml cans. So still a deal but not half price.

L1011 wrote: »
    4 for 8 is the normal supermarket price; unless you mean 500ml cans. So still a deal but not half price.

Punk IPA is one of the dearest by Brewdog, definitely used to be around the €12 mark in mine here. These are the prepacked cases, not the 'pick & mix' cans

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Dr.MickKiller

DilD wrote: »
    Anyone drink Punk IPA by Brewdog? Tesco are doing 4 cans for €6 and that's not on offer that's the full price which is about half the price they should be!!

I don't think it's punk IPA, I think it's punk AF, a non-alcoholic beer. Similar colour and the tray the boxes come in cover the AF, so all you see is punk. You're not the first!

I don't think it's punk IPA, I think it's punk AF, a non-alcoholic beer. Similar colour and the tray the boxes come in cover the AF, so all you see is punk. You're not the first!

No it's Punk IPA alright, never looked at what the decription was on the receipt but maybe Tesco have mixed up their stock and put Punk IPA in as AF. Better stock up before they put the price back up

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Dr.MickKiller

No it's Punk IPA alright, never looked at what the decription was on the receipt but maybe Tesco have mixed up their stock and put Punk IPA in as AF. Better stock up before they put the price back up

Interesting. I've gone for it twice already before copping it was punk AF and not punk IPA. I guess I'll be trying again :).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

L1011 wrote: »

4 for €10 in my (considerable) experience of buying Punk! A few of the lower ABV lines are €8 alright.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Four-pack of Punk IPA for €4 in my local Tesco but none left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Punk IPA is one of the dearest by Brewdog, definitely used to be around the €12 mark in mine here. These are the prepacked cases, not the 'pick & mix' cans

You can get a decent 48 can mixed pack from brew dog if you have a UK (Northern Ireland) address for under €55

• Advertisement

Quackster wrote: »
    Four-pack of Punk IPA for €4 in my local Tesco but none left now.

Whaaa!! a euro a can that's a steal!
    Darc19 wrote: »
    You can get a decent 48 can mixed pack from brew dog if you have a UK (Northern Ireland) address for under €55

Was thinking of doing something like that alright. Wonder do parcel motel allow alcohol deliveries

Advertisement