Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted in Limerick - Post Punk/Shoegaze/Dream Pop etc.

Options
  • 13-01-2017 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi lads,

Looking for a drummer in Limerick, we're a band that's been together for a few years (guitarist, bassist and singer/guitarist) but never had any luck finding a suitable drummer. We've some songs written, but none are complete without the drums. Influences include My Bloody Valentine, Jesus and Mary Chain, Have a Nice Life and many more. Preferably aged somewhere around 18-23. If you want to hear some samples give me a shout!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Urban Outfit

Hi, not sure if you will receive this message as your activity on boards was 7 months ago... Anyway - I am based in Newcastle West, playing guitar, bass and drums. If you still looking for a band member, please let me know. I am into shoegaze/ dream-pop / noise / indie. I can also play synths if needed. Also I am writing my own lyrics and music, I am against playing covers, I really want to do originals. Hopefully you will find this post and will PM me ;)
    Telephone: 0.8.7.1.0.4.8.2.8.4 - (dots were needed because of stupis boards rules)

Advertisement