Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I've added it to my game.
    It won't let me post mine because I'm a "new" poster :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I've added it to my game.
    It won't let me post mine because I'm a "new" poster :/

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/RPsV8J3qmEyPjhRU1GvC7Q?platformId=2

That should be the link to yours.

& added.

Thats it yeah, cheers Proco! :)

I've 2 tanks on the map one in a parking lot and one slightly hidden :D

Thats it yeah, cheers Proco! :)

I've 2 tanks on the map one in a parking lot and one slightly hidden :D

Schneaky :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DJ, got disconnected last night again. This is taking the piss the last few days:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

DJ, got disconnected last night again. This is taking the piss the last few days:mad::mad:

That's mad cos last night CM & meself managed to finish a 13 job playlist without any freezing, a rarity these days. We started with 3 but I think TherapyBoy might've frozen along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Got put out twice meself.someone may check the hamsters I think!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

TacoMan wrote: »
    That's mad cos last night CM & meself managed to finish a 13 job playlist without any freezing, a rarity these days. We started with 3 but I think TherapyBoy might've frozen along the way.

That playlist was a good laugh but it was a shame it was only the two of us. It's always more fun with more players. Some of those races though! I'd say we must have had two or three DNFs each. :pac: I wonder if it's actually possible to cross over the barriers.

Anyone played Xbox today?after getting a maintenance screen there now??

• Advertisement

C.M_jc wrote: »
    That playlist was a good laugh but it was a shame it was only the two of us. It's always more fun with more players. Some of those races though! I'd say we must have had two or three DNFs each. :pac: I wonder if it's actually possible to cross over the barriers.

Yeah, some tricky ones in there. I wouldn't have a hope, or the patience to cross that barrier. I can imagine getting close to the end and falling off :mad: *controller smashed off the wall* Next time there's a few on I'll start it up, it would be excellent with a full lobby.

Just finished a playlist with Kesh, not the greatest tbh, but we were playing with Craig Bellamy. A man of few words. Fond of the machine guns, was our Craig. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Playing a mission earlier and was with two other guys. One of them was the grenade launcher, blow everything up in sight type fella. Ye know the type.

Anyway didn't he make **** of my car in the process of the mission, they had arrived in another two seater sports car.

So the calmer of the two collected the package that had to be delivered and reinforcements were arriving thick and fast and he says over the headset 'lets go'

So I see di*khead who blew up my car headin for the passenger seat leavin me high and dry, so I run after him and say "where you goin?" over my headset, hold triangle and yank the ****er out of the car, throwing him on the floor and I jump in. Me and the other fella speed off leaving him to the wolves and while were roaring laughing on the headsets he's throwing a barrage of abuse at me and his friend for leaving him.

But after his big rant, what nearly brought me to tears laughing was over the now silence on the headsets this cockney accent saying "oh for fcuk sake they just killed me now thanks to ye 2" he sounded genuinely depressed over it.

Turned out to be a sound bloke tho.

So I had this idea of making a race over LSA but the area is off limits so I decided to make it just outside the terminal instead. The plan was to have it up in the sky and make it like a Mario Kart level with gaps and ramps to jump over them but I couldnt find a way to stack containers on top of each other so that I could put them up high.

Is there a way of stacking them? I played a created death match where it was up high on stacked containers. Maybe they can only be stacked for Death matches?

Anyway, in the end I just made a race outside that goes around the car park and through the back, over a gate and onto some containers.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I made a deathmatch as well.

Seen something like this ages ago but I couldnt find it again so I just made it.

Windmill Snipers Link so you can bookmark it

6 player only due to minimal respawn points.

You respawn on top of a windmill & all you have is the heavy sniper.

I need to test it properly with a few of ye though.

EDIT: Half tested it there, really need at least 4 people.

I played this a couple of times since.
    There seems to be one spot that is a bit of a spawn trap where guys will respawn on the windmill beside you more frequently, so you can just wait to kill them (if you are quicker to see them).

And another windmill seems to be a bit isolated from the rest.

If I got rid of those two windmills it would mean I'd have to cut the deathmatch to 4 or 5 players (from 6).

I'm not majorly happy with it but it'll have to do :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There's some guy giving away modded accounts on Reddit if anyone's interested.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/2ex8qd/release_modded_account_giveaway_ps3/

I've no idea how it works but I put in for one to see what the story is

There's some guy giving away modded accounts on Reddit if anyone's interested.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/2ex8qd/release_modded_account_giveaway_ps3/

I've no idea how it works but I put in for one to see what the story is

I wouldn't chance that myself. :pac:
    Too risky imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I wouldn't chance that myself. :pac:
    Too risky imo.

I'll probably not bother myself, just curious to see how it's done more than anything else.

So I'm currently on a train, making my getaway after an all out war with 6 other players at the airfield in Senora desert. I hit start to look at the map and I see 4 players behind me. They're in a cop car in the tracks, following the train lol
    So I get the sniper rifle out and kill the passenger then the driver. They're still after me hahaha :D

So I'm currently on a train, making my getaway after an all out war with 6 other players at the airfield in Senora desert. I hit start to look at the map and I see 4 players behind me. They're in a cop car in the tracks, following the train lol
    So I get the sniper rifle out and kill the passenger then the driver. They're still after me hahaha :D

• Advertisement

We used to do bounties on a train.

4 (or more) of us hop on a train, put max bounties on each other & wait for someone to come after us. :D

I like that, i hate having to spend time going after someone to kill them so I randomly jack cars in the hopes of getting a bounty put on me so the players come to me!

Anyway, taking a short break to get a bite to eat, I'll be back online in 30 minutes or so.

Weird thing just happened to me and Bryan.

All the icons disappeared from the mini map and when we died we wouldnt respawn.

Just left lying there dead.

Had to sign out and in to leave online. Tried to send a message to max to invite me so I could leave limbo.

All the icons disappeared from the mini menu and when we died we wouldnt respawn.

Had to sign out and in to leave online. Tried to send a message to max to invite me so I could leave limbo.

Got the message and went to invite you and same thing happened to me

Got the message and went to invite you and same thing happened to me

Cant connect anyways. Dont worry about it :pac:

All the icons disappeared from the mini menu and when we died we wouldnt respawn.

Had the same thing happen a couple of weeks ago. Niall and myself finished a playlist and headed to freemode, then it all went squirrely. After around 10 mins of nonsense, exactly as you described, it eventually ended in my PS3 getting completely frozen (NOOOOOOOOOOO).

At first I thought it was a hacker being sound, but it seems too weird, even for hackers. Ignoring the vanishing/re-appearing car, we didn't get killed for no reason/lose money/see flying saucers etc. Maybe it's the R* cloud servers having a brain-fart with players' profiles & settings, instead of their usual dodgy programming network connection issues on the 9th race of every playlist.

Sirvalentine, did you see how far my tear gas went???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

No but drive through the damn gate already :P

• Advertisement

Sort ur headset so i know what to do :p I dont know glitches haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement