Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daithí Ó'Cearrbhaill/David Carroll

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Or maybe it's something to do with mimes... Like everything else that's wrong with the world. This is why we can't have nice things...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

LordCran wrote:
    Or maybe it's something to do with mimes... Like everything else that's wrong with the world. This is why we can't have nice things...

Now that she most certainly *did* say :D Oh dear, looking back, both of my presentations were a bit farcical, were they not? On the plus side, I know an *awful* lot more about all things related to De Sade...*raises eyebrow suggestively*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

*imagines Tara being suggestive* *laughs hysterically* You're just so cute and cuddly! :D

That's what I used to think. Her mind appears to have been corrupted by the evil power of Squee...
    Yours were farcical? I drew a shapeless blob, which I claimed was a horse. And that was the less self-indulgent one...
    The other one was on Bob Dylan, if anyone's interested.

Thanks- cute and cuddly implies not dead and cold. *sticks tongue out at Grainne and co. See? I'm not universally thought of as lacking in human emotion*

And my mind used to be almost as warped as Squee's, I just outgrew it. But friendship with her has brought it all back... :D

• Advertisement

How....nice, for the rest of us. You're not completely lacking in human emotion, you clearly have very strong feelings about mimes....
    Just realised I missed a golden opportunity for a "yore ma" joke. Namely:
    Daithí: Who is this "she" of whom you speak?
    Ciarán: YORE MA!!!!!!!
    It was actually Mairéad, from what I've come to believe.

OK, this is basically just a bump to prevent Daithí's thread from falling into oblivion. You may thank me with material goods. Speaking of which, I'm still awaiting the material goods I requested from John as a result of giving him a page (5th or 6th, I can't remember which). So here goes:
    BUMP!!!

:D Thank you very much Ciarán! I was considering doing it myself!:D *gives you material goods* Now, that my thread is back, let's talk about me!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

LordCran wrote:
    That's what I used to think. Her mind appears to have been corrupted by the evil power of Squee...
    HOW DARE YOU!?! Who spent their entire first year in school trying to break Tara's will??? Dude, it was so me!!! Her innocence was ruined WAY before CTYI!!!
    *annoyed at lack of credit*
    Thanks- cute and cuddly implies not dead and cold. *sticks tongue out at Grainne and co. See? I'm not universally thought of as lacking in human emotion*

And my mind used to be almost as warped as Squee's, I just outgrew it. But friendship with her has brought it all back...
    Never once said you were cold. Our night of passion proved you were hot hot hotttttt!!! *Brazilian accent*

Thank you, mon chere...but this is starting to feel like a conversation with Aoife for some reason...

• Advertisement

OK, OK, it was G's fault, not Squee's. What matters is that it's destroyed beyond repair.

*whips out guitar and starts going all Phil Coulter* [sings] For what's done, Is done, And what's won is won, And what's lost, Is lost and gone forever...[stops singing]

:oSorry...

I just thought I would celebrate my Post Number 400 with a shameless bump of my own thread.

Don't worry, I do it all the time. In fact, I just did it there. I try to disguise it though. So... *casts around for topic* how about that Velvet Underground*?

*The fact that I'm listening to them at the moment has nothing to do with my choice of topic.

Cad é sin?:confused:

The Velvet Underground: Hugely influential 1960's band, the lead singer of whom is Lou Reed. Released one of the world's most famous albums, The Velvet Underground and Nico, which was produced by Andy Warhol. The person they have most famously influenced is David Bowie. Their famous songs include: Rock and Roll, Venus In Furs, Sweet Jane and White Light, White Heat.
    Does that answer your question sufficiently?

Thank you. *downloads their stuff*

I'd advise anyone else to follow his example. They r teh Roxx0r!!! *ahem* Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I randomly spoke to you at the reunion on the 26th and tortured you with my thai hair thingy!
    LordCran wrote:
    The Velvet Underground: Hugely influential 1960's band, the lead singer of whom is Lou Reed. Released one of the world's most famous albums, The Velvet Underground and Nico, which was produced by Andy Warhol. The person they have most famously influenced is David Bowie. Their famous songs include: Rock and Roll, Venus In Furs, Sweet Jane and White Light, White Heat.
    Does that answer your question sufficiently?

Brilliant band. Lou Reed's song perfect day is one of my favourite songs ever. Probably.

You's are talking about my room-mate Tara and my..........something Squee? Fill me in on the dirt or I'll fill you's in a grave................................................and whatnot!

Yes I remember the hair thingy...

• Advertisement

Doesn't the digging of a grave involve the shifting of dirt? I just feel it necessary to point these things out.
    Congratulations on the 5th page Daithí. Perhaps you could celebrate by posting in my thread *blatant hint*?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

LordCran wrote:
    Doesn't the digging of a grave involve the shifting of dirt? I just feel it necessary to point these things out.

You would think that.

That's why you're wrong.

That's why your mother doesn't love you.

Who is this by the way, thou doth livest in Firhouse and I be temptest to believe that I may't have acquaintance with thee.

The name's Treacy, Ciarán Treacy. Und du?

Daithí's thread: bringing people together since August 2005.

Nice slogan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

LordCran wrote:
    Nice slogan.
    I'll second that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

The acidic one hould introduce themselves before there's anarchy.
    And thank you Daithi for allowing keep the hugs.They're just my size.

Nada. I know who the anti-alkali is. I shall never tell you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

We have ways to make one talk...

Could you please tell us who it is?

• Advertisement

*takes advantage of perfect opportunity for a bump* Clíodhna Ní Guidhir is she who turns that indicator stufimithingimibob red.

Advertisement