Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

😭😭😭

Someone cutting the onions?

*hugs auto*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Stomp time, hello mayhem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,714 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Blue sky and sun outside. Nice. ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Laundry on the line.....my teenage self is so proud that I'm happy about that 🙄 😂

We've been drying clothes on the line since the stone age. Sun, blue sky, breeze. Feels ****** good ! 😂😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thundery downpours here, sun in between

Sky went black here, hailstones.

Now, it's blue again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭suvigirl

I had a rescue for over 12 years, the first 2 years were very challenging! Very. But we got there and I still miss him now everyday, nearly 3 years since he died.

my mam took in a rescue and Did everything she could for her, got a dog trainer and a behaviour person(?) but, nothing worked, she had the wee dog for over 6 months. But it just didn't work out. She was heartbroken, but the wee dog was rehomed to a house in the countryside and it was perfect for her! So, devastating for my mam, but the dog was so happy in the new home.

it's very hard sometimes, all you can do, is all you can do, if you know what I mean. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a documentary on the Vietnam war and then googled it . I didn’t know there were so many wars there .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Get ready! I had a fooking crap day at the tech desk. All my own fault. I deserved it and got very stressed out. Nothing else for it folks. Pints and curry. Mrs G planned it. Not sure it was about me though.😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, chilled with the OH with Prime Suspect 4 on the box.

Weekend is here after a long week! 😊

Day two of enforced early birdism. Please be kind to me whoever got the job of doling out fates today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We analysed what went wrong last week and what triggers we had ignored, then found a trainer.

We decided that we would let this trainer do all he wanted using all tools even if we decided not to use these tools afterwards.

First tool was a slip collar high up on his neck behind his ears. This immediately changed his behavior when walking and following instructions. Did 7km walk last night with zero issues.

We will next start with getting him to interact with other dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭suvigirl

He is a beauty Smurf, best of luck!

Oh I'm so glad, was kinda worried there. Onwards and upwards to ye 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Clear blue skies but bitterly cold here .

On a roll , beef curry and a cottage pie done and a bowl of egg salad made up for sandwiches. I think I'm just delaying doing the hoovering somehow 🙈

Sunny here too but cold!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Beautiful sunny Spring day out there today, if a bit windy. 🌳🌳🌷

My latest artistic composition - Tuscany evening landscape No. 1, in watercolour.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Delighted to hear that @smurfjed 👍 I’m glad you didn’t give up on him 👍

Sunny here in the southeast ☀️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Miserable here in the Capital 😉 in and out all day ,trying not to get my hair wet after a blow dry...it's been a struggle. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sunny here in the real South East 😉😂 just home from Wicklow, after months of procrastination I got four jobs done so can do nothing for the rest of the weekend now 😉 (and probably rest of week 😂)

Another hour or so and freedom. Had to get a coffee, was boggled tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No fighting now @Poochie05 we Both live in the south east 😉😄

my Saturday night is very wild as I sit here watching celebrity catchphrase 😄 Living my best life 😉😄

Watching Top Gun , Maverick . Not overly impressed so far .

After a wee post work pint home with Weetabix Tae and gogglebox

Just working our way through, still cannot believe that I watch a show about people watching shows 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

We watched it this morning. An enjoyable romp if you saw the first movie in the cinema like I did.

Not long back from the Aviva giving John O'Shea a bit of support. All tired and heading for the leaba. Junction 14 is a saviour!

• Advertisement

It rounded the story off , gooses son and all . And Mav hooking up . Enjoyable for the fighter scenes

Advertisement