Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sifu (PS/PC)

• 25-02-2021 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

I hate you all for not playing Absolver.
    Sifu is the next game from Sloclap, the studio behind terribly under-loved fighting game Absolver. There are a lot of ways Absolver is good, but its best feature is the ability to customize your fighting style, mixing and matching moves to create your own complex rhythm. As a fan of 1978 Jackie Chan movie Drunken Master, I spent a long time developing my skills with Absolver's clumsy-looking Stagger-style moves, and had just as much fun testing myself against other players as I did experimenting with movesets on AI fighters.

https://www.pcgamer.com/kung-fu-brawler-sifu-looks-super-cool-will-be-out-on-pc-this-fall/

Comments

Advertisement