Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport- Free Fast Track + free coffee - expired

• 05-09-2021 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭

This is good timing seeing as Ryanair are now advising passengers to be at the airport up to 3 hours before your flight.

Go to www.dublinairport.com and select Fast Track, it is there for 6.99. Fill in your details and flight number and at the payment page enter code FASTTRACKFREE as a voucher and you will get the Fast Track for free. It also includes a voucher for a free coffee at the Marquette food place.

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

One of the days last week Fast Track was taking 50 minutes but regular security was taking 2 hours and loads of people missed their flights

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭itsthisyear

• Registered Users Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭Caranica

I'm getting "this product is currently unavailable to book"?

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Nice, worked lovely, for 2 passengers, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Super worked for me thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

Nice one! This worked for my flight to London early October!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Thanks!! Worked for me in January 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

I am travelling on Friday morning. I put in 5.15 and it got rejected. I went again and got two, for me and my buddy for 5.30.

Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭cas2kx

Thanks I got two for my flight this month !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

It may not work for everyone- it is dependent on the time you intend going through. If too many people are already booked in that time slot then they wont issue more passes because then it wouldnt be a fast track anymore.

Trying playing around with times by +/- 15 minutes and it might become available to book. If not then it is sold out for your times.

The voucher for the free coffee/hot chocolate/tea is valid for the Marquette in Terminal 1 only. It expires on 31 December this year. If anyone gets the free coffee could they post up here if they scan the QR code or if you can get it by just showing them the PDF voucher. Ive a mate who works in the airport who would well appreciate a free coffee every day if you can just get it without the QR code which I presume is single use.

Yeah there was chaos there for a few days last week, I think 115 people missed their flights on one day alone. Something to do with lack of security staff and vaccine passports causing delays. Which is why this Fast Track voucher is putting my mind at ease for a flight I have in two weeks time. Aer Lingus are currently saying to be at the airport 3 hours in advance for transatlantic, Ryanair saying 2 hours in advance for European destinations. I got the Fast Track for 1.5 hours before my flight time and that should be fine and allow me plenty of time to drink the free coffee on the way to the gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Knockdrinner

Legend, thanks. That's my next two flights sorted. Pre covid I had started buying fast track for flights at busy times, it makes for a much more relaxed trip through the airport.

Also, in my experience they never scan the qr code for the free coffee, I'm not sure if they even can verify it that way. I think the voucher us just the text box. You could hypothetically use the same coffee voucher repeatedly. Not sure they'd accept it from someone who clearly works in the airport though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Worked great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Nice one! Flying on Wednesday morning and this worked for me. Thank you very much OP!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fabricator

Brilliant, booked for free for next 3 flights.😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Seems to work with Terminal 1 but not 2!

Thanks for that, I'll give my mate a copy of the PDF voucher for the free coffee. He works in plain clothes in the airport so should be fine using it multiple times

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Thanks worked for me at end of month

• Registered Users Posts: 37,706 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Perfect thanks for that

Flying out the 21st Sep St 6.25am and might get to have a pint in the garden terrace now

My bus is arriving at 4am and could only get 5am access but its free so nothing to loose. Hopefully I might be able to get through normal security anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

Thanks OP worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Wow cheers got it for family of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Worked for Terminal 1.

many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Thanks OP, I was able to book for a few flights over the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭pcasso

It seems to be gone now unfortunately.

Tried for two separate flights out of T1 and it didn't work for either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭rameire

Thanks Just booked for 23rd December and worked perfectly for 3 people T1.

Cheers OP.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭pcasso

I tried this again after reading your post and realised that in copying and pasting the voucher code from the original post I had an extra space at the end.

Once I deleted that it worked fine.

Thanks very much to the opening poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭fjon

Thanks for this, worked fine for me for next week. How does Fast Track work with kids? I have booked it for the two adults, I presume I don't need to add the kids also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭hoganj

This worked fine for me travelling next week. Thanks for this! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement