Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MSPaint Reveal - Vanilla, the ultimate fixXxer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

LINK  9  DESCRIBER: Pro2ac

Our next describer sets the scene for the  newest communist theme bar:

Welcome Sign, light, jacuzzi, contrast tiles, communist bottles, ACDC, Barstool

Our long lasting bulb finally burnt out… replaced with a lamp and  antikapital caraffes  

LINK  9  PAINTER: cee_jay

At the last minute, cee_jay put up the AC/DC banner at the local…  

https://i.ibb.co/df549Dh/PXL-20210812-185414383.jpg

…. now the venue is all ready for blok concert goers, who enjoy a free jacuzzi dunk. 

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement

LINK  10  DESCRIBER:  looksee

And  looksee thought “describing would be easier than drawing!” 🤣

Deserted Communist Party, bar, patchwork patio, banner, music, jacuzzi, bongs.

Wait, looksee saw wha? 🤣 (ohmagosh) there were bongs in cee_jays paint ?  *looks back* Lol I do see some resemblance to  Bongos, or maybe Bonguitars :D  ...hahaha, and with Fong(o) next!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The lamp has lightbulbs , still on track folks 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn communists always causing trouble 🤬🤣

LINK 10   PAINTER: Homer J. Fong

This next paint  made me laugh so much - Fongs story-humour is brilliant!  You really must check it out in full size, click the link below.

Click for full size: https://i.imgur.com/KeDbGGM.png

...proving whirlpools are equally at home in Soviet lounges or Irish pubs. 

Poor  Minister of Cups, even made designer placecards for his missing  comrades! :D

Am cracking up here , brilliant!

• Advertisement

Ooooh... Now I can see where the final came to... Nice one @[Deleted User]

LINK  11  DESCRIBER:  Grid.

Our next describer asks the question: “Are those ducks or beer taps?”  ....(lol, apparently the weed inside dinnae give  Fongs bongs away)

"Two ducks walk into communist bar for singalong with Karl" 

Is that the beginning of a joke?  How does it end, again? (only Buile, our next painter, knows)

...maybe the ducks  were just looking  for a quack quick dip in the hot tub… and what’s sewing on with  Karl, das  karaoke klub bartender?  Or more to the point, will our Singer needle him for an audition? (I'll get my coat)

Post edited by Deja Boo on

LINK 11   PAINTER: BuileBeag

Our next painter places  Marx on das pedestal, with  czargasmic (eek) dreams of playing Peter Andre in the next Magic Mike film...  (we’ll be ok as long as he keeps those clothes on)

https://i.ibb.co/vDzZbD4/karl-marx-01.jpg

...while Mallard & his Missus hallucinates  floating barstools  (too much vodka can do that to waterfowl - quacks ‘em up)

Deja Boo , your puns are in a class of their own 😂😂

LINK  12  DESCRIBER:  Necro

Necro analyzed the ducks fowl mood in his description:

Russian karaoke bar, man sings 'Mysterious Girl', angry ducks watch

...Guess Daffy and Donald were none too impressed with Karls rendition... 😉

🤣🤣🤣 ahahaha brilliant! who knew peter andre was communist in his old age

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Angry ducks 😂

And now onto  das...

LAST LINK 12  PAINTER: nothing

With a brilliant finish, nothing brings our game home.... (sorry embed issues, click below for better view)

Click for full view (of Hunky Karl): https://i.imgur.com/YPU7ELt.jpeg

Oh my, Karl got his hair did! ...the “talent” ahem (Marxies new ripped bod!) hath attracted more birds to the show!

Brava nothing! ...and Well done everybuddy!

• Advertisement

Well done everyone, that was a great success, what a fantastic reveal, thanks @Deja Boo for running another great reveal, looking forward to the next one!

In review...

From nothings first paint  to last, let’s review where Mams (lol) hobbies have taken us...

First Link:

Mams  description: Lightbulb having eureka moment, exploding with every game, activities imaginable.

Nothings first paint: 

to Last Link:

Necro’s description: Russian karaoke bar, man sings 'Mysterious Girl', angry ducks watch

Nothings last paint:

Soooo….after all the hobbies were (quickly) sewn up, we soaked our lights out in the hot tub (for many links), sang a few choones with a Singer  (which kept us in stitches), then  imbibed in a few (too many)  drinkies... Our Singer songfest went from Whigfield to AC/DC to Andre (with a Russian accent)…    Bubbles the bulb  grew muscles, then went into quarantine after too much sewcializing,  while we went   “Back to the USSR.”  (sorry, Beatles!) where  Karl (post-makeover) and his duck cronies opened  the newest Communist Chippendale  Karaoke Klub, Das Bar (pissed off birds only need apply, lol)

Does this mean out of all the hobbies we could choose from, our  preferred past-times became sipping, sewing, soaking, song, and ...bongs ??? 

Thanks @Deja Boo brilliant reveal, the punnage was magnificent!

Great work describers and painters!

Had an absolute blast with both paintings and loved seeing how it got from one end to the other!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Really enjoyed that! Brilliant reveal as always, deja, thanks a million. I was sooooo looking forward to seeing what the original was 😂.

Great work, everyone!

Thus concludes The Ultimate  fixXxer Vanilla  MSPaint!

Thanks to all who participated,  and for all your excellent contributions! 

You all have made hosting MSPaints over the years, a true pleasure! 

Thanks for putting up with my cringeworthy puns! ...and for being such a good sport, fixXxer!

VANILLA ICE CREAMS ALL AROUND, YOU DESERVE IT!

...and see you all “over there”

So thats where the sewing machine came from 🤔🤔

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks Deja, excellent reveal!

Thanks, but you all do the real work and make it great fun! x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

'anthropomorphic light bulb' could save 2 words, possibly?

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary says it's one word: "lightbulb."

'anthropomorphic lightbulb' could save you three words. :D

Post edited by Neowise on

Advertisement