Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

again its all short term testing any evidence of long term testing ?

quote on cdc website :During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

thats alot of deaths in the usa from the vaccine ....so its fact to say that they are not safe to take... when that many people died from taking the vaccine.

A very cowardly response to someone spending time watching the video you posted and gave a full summary of the lies included in the video.

If you don't have a response, say so, nobody expects that you do because everything you post is an outright lie and a lot of what you post is dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

again its all short term testing any evidence of long term testing ?.
    Horse****.
    The video says the vaccines weren't tested at all.
    This has been shown to be a complete lie.
    Address this please.

This "long term" caveat is simply a dishonest tactic to dodge the lie I'm pointing out.
    The studies have been done. The studies examined for the possibility of side effects over a period of months. No effects from vaccines have ever occurred on the scale of years.

This has been deemed by pretty much all doctors and medical organistions as adequate testing for long term effects.

If you disagree, please explain what counts as "long term" and which vaccines have actually had this before they were approved. Please post a specific example. If you don't, you are conceding the point here.

Also, while you're at it, please point out some of the studies that fit this "long term" definition that shows that there is no long effects of Covid.
    Your propaganda video makes this claims, so surely you and it have the studies to back that up and to the standard they are demanding.
    Again, if you ignore this point and fail to produce these studies, you are admitting you can't provide them.
    quote on cdc website :During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

thats alot of deaths in the usa from the vaccine ....so its fact to say that they are not safe to take... when that many people died from taking the vaccine.
    Absolute complete dishonest lie.
    This has been addressed several times in this thread.

You obviously have not read the VAERS site or reports.
    The VAERS data CANNOT be used to claim this.
    Doing otherwise is lying.

Now address the rest of my points please. Or else explain why you are avoiding them.
    If you don't address them all in your next post, again you will be conceding them.

See, this is why no one bothers to watch these videos. If we did and point out what's wrong in them, you'll do nothing but dodge and run away. It's a waste of time.

again its all short term testing any evidence of long term testing ?

4600 deaths among people who received vaccines isn't saying there deaths had anything to do with the vaccine. Eg the first groups to receive the vaccine were elderly. A proportion of that group is guaranteed to die within days, weeks or months of getting the vaccine. That does not create a causal relationship. It just means that the older one gets, the greater their odds of dying in the near future.

So 4000 in a nation of 200 million plus is tiny, particularly given how many deaths from COVID-19 have been confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

King Mob wrote: »
    Horse****.
    The video says the vaccines weren't tested at all.
    This has been shown to be a complete lie.
    Address this please.

i re listened to the video again and it does not state that vaccines weren't tested at all. what it does state that the following tests were not done

1. no drug interaction studies were done
    2. no pregnancy studies were done
    3. no cancer studies were done
    4. no studies were done in the offspring of parents

i re listened to the video again and it does not state that vaccines weren't tested at all. what it does state that the following tests were not done

1. no drug interaction studies were done
    2. no pregnancy studies were done
    3. no cancer studies were done
    4. no studies were done in the offspring of parents
    Again Harry you've dodged all my points. You've admitted you can't answer them.
    If you're not going to be honest enough to admit that, there's no point in addressing these desperate grasping at straws.

This pathetic dodging and avoiding of things is why no one bothers to watch your propaganda.

• Advertisement

Harry, why are you running away from my points?

If we looked at this link and point out why it's also bull**** propaganda will you also run away from those points too?

Do you not realise how bad you are making conspiracy theorists look?

The then claims PCR tests aren't effective. Lie.

here is a video were the noble prize winner Kary Mullis states clearly that the pcr test in not designed to accurately find a specific virus such as covid 19 ... so your claim that its a lie is false.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/kary-mullis-vs-fauci_vqJtXxCbQgmVzQE.html

here is a video were the noble prize winner Kary Mullis states clearly that the pcr test in not designed to accurately find a specific virus such as covid 19 ... so your claim that its a lie is false.
    No Harry, I'm not following any more links to random bull**** propaganda.

I already took the time to do that once and already you're running away from all of the points.

Address them all now, or you are admitting that you can't address them.

Provide evidence from actual sources.

Harry, why are you running away from my points?

If we looked at this link and point out why it's also bull**** propaganda will you also run away from those points too?

Do you not realise how bad you are making conspiracy theorists look?

I wouldn't call this woman's dreadfull circumstances propaganda more like a personal testimony of the dangers of the covid vaccine that may save lives of others

• Advertisement

I wouldn't call this woman's dreadfull circumstances propaganda more like a personal testimony of the dangers of the covid vaccine that may save lives of others

Yea. You keep dodging points. You can't address them and you've admitted as much.

So since you've admitted that the video you posted is compete bull**** why did you post it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,101 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize winner, inventor of the PCR test, his work lead to the development of mRNA vaccines, just another bull**** propagandist.:D

As you were.

Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize winner, inventor of the PCR test, his work lead to the development of mRNA vaccines, just another bull**** propagandist.:D

As you were.
    Not what I said. Unsurprisingly you are misrepresenting me.

And no comment on the propaganda video?
    Can I take that as you supporting it as a fair and accurate representation of your position?

And no comment on the propaganda video?
    Can I take that as you supporting it as a fair and accurate representation of your position?

If you want a comment, I think it's a crock of ****, watched about 2 seconds. Pretty crap piece of propaganda, the other side are much better at it..

If you want a comment, I think it's a crock of ****, watched about 2 seconds. Pretty crap piece of propaganda, the other side are much better at it..
    Cool. So how come you're not pulling up harry for any of the bull**** propaganda?

Are you comfortable with him arguing that stuff for your position?
    You must be given that you don't seem to have any issue with what he's posting.

Like for instance, he's claimed that the VAERS data shows that the vaccine has killed 1000s of people.
    Is this a fair claim to make?
    Is this what you believe?

If not, why haven't you called him on it?

When can we expect the army on the streets guarding supermarkets due to the collapse of the supply chain that was supposed to happen inside a couple of weeks back in March 2020 according to the secret retailers whatsapp group you are a member of?

Any word on the shoot out you were going to have with the guards when they gave you an order?

• Site Banned Posts: 339 ✭✭guy2231

Cool. So how come you're not pulling up harry for any of the bull**** propaganda?

You must be given that you don't seem to have any issue with what he's posting.

Like for instance, he's claimed that the VAERS data shows that the vaccine has killed 1000s of people.
    Is this a fair claim to make?
    Is this what you believe?

If not, why haven't you called him on it?

It's at the least as fair a claim to make as the data on people who have died from Covid.

I didn't read what he posted, expect for him correctly stating there is no long term safety data and you weren't watching any more of his bull**** propaganda, that particular link wasn't propaganda though, he was a very intelligent man, it's a pity he's not around to throw it up to Fauci.

Am I comfortable with him arguing stuff for my position, what makes you think it's my position?
    I'm not anti vax if that's what you think.

I didn't read what he posted, expect for him correctly stating there is no long term safety data and you weren't watching any more of his bull**** propaganda, that particular link wasn't propaganda though, he was a very intelligent man, it's a pity he's not around to throw it up to Fauci.
    lol. Then maybe you should read the full thread then.

And no, I don't feel inclined to watch more links from Youtube alternatives from antivaccination and conspiracy channels who are making propaganda.

Just because that propaganda twists and manipulates statements from experts, it doesn't make it true.
    Am I comfortable with him arguing stuff for my position, what makes you think it's my position?
    I'm not anti vax if that's what you think.
    Yet, you are both arguing similar things. And you haven't called him on any of the propaganda he's posting.
    Oddly you felt the need to jump in and misrepresent me.
    So clearly you have no issue with what he's posting.

guy2231 wrote: »
    It's at the least as fair a claim to make as the data on people who have died from Covid.
    No, it's not. Not at all.

The data used to reach the covid death tolls use multiple sources and confirm that the deaths were due to covid.

The VAERS data, which I assume you haven't actually looked at, has a nice big disclaimer on the top page.
    https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html
    A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.
    Conspiracy theorists here keep ignoring this fact and refuse to even acknowledge this.

So do you still believe that using the VAERS data to claim 1000s of people have died from the vaccine is valid?

• Advertisement

And no, I don't feel inclined to watch more links from Youtube alternatives from antivaccination and conspiracy channels who are making propaganda.

The video is in relation to HIV and PCR testing. It's absolutely something that has been abused. The CDC now advising different cycles for the vaccinated and unvaccinated is another prime example of it. Everyone should be subject to the same test, dropping the threshold for vaccinated is skewing the figures of Covid positives in the vaccinated making them look less than they really are.
    I can't think of any good reason why they changed the guidance.

Yet, you are both arguing similar things. And you haven't called him on any of the propaganda he's posting.
    Oddly you felt the need to jump in and misrepresent me.
    So clearly you have no issue with what he's posting.

We're not, I was interested in what Bossche had to say as I'd watched him before in relation to early intervention he's definitely a pro vaxxer, you hardly want me jumping in at other posters are you looking to retire.

The video is in relation to HIV and PCR testing. It's absolutely something that has been abused. The CDC now advising different cycles for the vaccinated and unvaccinated is another prime example of it. Everyone should be subject to the same test, dropping the threshold for vaccinated is skewing the figures of Covid positives in the vaccinated making them look less than they really are.
    I can't think of any good reason why they changed the guidance.

Sorry, I don't believe you are accurately representing this. You do not present information accurately or honestly.

Like for example, you are also ignoring half of my post.

Sorry, I don't believe you are accurately representing this. You do not present information accurately or honestly.

You need to do some research on Kari, Fauci, Rockets then make up your mind rather than dismissing him, the dismissing is classic cult behavior.

You need to do some research on Kari, Fauci, Rockets then make up your mind rather than dismissing him, the dismissing is classic cult behavior.
    No, the dismissing is because you guys aren't actually producing any evidence. You produce propaganda like Harry's, cloak it by saying "it's the words of a Nobel prize winner" then avoid and run away when any of it is challenged.

Like now, you are deflecting and avoiding talking about Harry's propaganda piece and you own misrepresentations.

So, since you and Harry are big fans of studies with high standards, can you produce a study that shows that PCR tests are ineffective at detecting covid?

If not, please don't just ignore and avoid, just admit you can't.

So, since you and Harry are big fans of studies with high standards, can you produce a study that shows that PCR tests are ineffective at detecting covid?

If not, please don't just ignore and avoid, just admit you can't.

They're effective at picking up anything in your DNA if you spin it enough times, it's effective at picking up Covid, you need a low threshold to pick up transmissible Covid but we're not doing that and so our daily cases are just that cases from god knows when they are not necessarily active.

What's your thoughts on the CDC using different cycle counts for the vaccinated and unvaccinated seen as I answered your question?

They're effective at picking up anything in your DNA if you spin it enough times, it's effective at picking up Covid, you need a low threshold to pick up transmissible Covid but we're not doing that and so our daily cases are just that cases from god knows when they are not necessarily active.
    No study then. You can't produce one. Cool. Shame you can't be honest and just admit that straight out.
    What's your thoughts on the CDC using different cycle counts for the vaccinated and unvaccinated seen as I answered your question?
    My thoughts are:
    I don't believe you are accurately presenting that information as you are not being very honest about any of your points.

No study then. You can't produce one. Cool. Shame you can't be honest and just admit that straight out.

My thoughts are:
    I don't believe you are accurately presenting that information as you are not being very honest about any of your points.

You want me to produce a study that says PCR tests don't pick up Covid, am I understanding you correctly?

You won't answer the question as you think I'm being dishonest when I'm stating a verafiable fact https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

You want me to produce a study that says PCR tests don't pick up Covid, am I understanding you correctly?
    No, I'm asking you to provide a study (or better, studies) that PCR tests aren't accurately detecting covid infection.
    You won't answer the question as you think I'm being dishonest when I'm stating a verafiable fact https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html
    You are claiming the CDC and other health organisations are deliberately overstating covid infections for some nefarious purpose.
    That's not a fact I'm afraid.

And I have already answered your question directly. I don't believe you are accurately reporting the facts as you are not very honest.

• Advertisement

No, I'm asking you to provide a study (or better, studies) that PCR tests aren't accurately detecting covid infection.

You are claiming the CDC and other health organisations are deliberately overstating covid infections for some nefarious purpose.
    That's not a fact I'm afraid.

And I have already answered your question directly. I don't believe you are accurately reporting the facts as you are not very honest.

Define what you mean by accurately reporting? Are the cases we hear every day from RTE etc active as in transmissible Covid infections, absolutely not, that's not being hidden it's common knowledge to anyone that's been paying attention, no conspiracy there.

I said the CDC are now running two different CT's for pcr tests in the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, the vaccinated one is less sensitive so will pick up less cases, That is an honest fact.

Like it's a simple enough question, should we be preforming the exact same pcr test on a vaccinated person as unvaccinated person?
    You believe i'm dishonest so you can't answer the question, stop being so paranoid it's not a gotcha question

Advertisement