Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

thomil wrote: »
    I doubt it, given that my head is clogged up worse than the M50 on a particularly bad day. I think it‘s my standard-issue head cold showing itself again. It just had to happen during end of quarter review time… :mad:

Hay fever also rearing it's head..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yea my Hay fever is acting up big time now.

Morning all :)

Hope you have an enjoyable day as I plan on getting lost in the woods today :D

Who wouldn’t want to get lost with this adorable little man :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feckin gorgeous :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, working away. Cuppa tea in hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Autosport wrote: »
    Who wouldn’t want to get lost with this adorable little man :)

What age is he Auto?
    Did you get him as a new puppy?
    He's a little cutie.

To thine own self be true

Co-parented doggo is here asleep beside me, unfortunately curfew is at four..

What age is he Auto?
    Did you get him as a new puppy?
    He's a little cutie.

He’s 11 this month and we have him 2 months today :)
    He’s a very independent little dog but does love his comforts :) He can also get narky and contrary :D Like most old men :D

We’re now home side after our adventures in the woods :) we were in 2 different woods

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

On call at work. Danced my way to coffeehouse. Listening to the tunes. Does it get any better than this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Resident Alien...Pearl Jam ... Whiskey....good evening so far

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Resident Alien...Pearl Jam ... Whiskey....good evening so far
    Nice combo. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waiting to watch a live Andrea Bocelli concert on YouTube in 2 hours.

Off work status for 72 hours as my work partner for vaccinated today.

Market day. Frig is bare. My turn to haul goodies.

Lads, I know a lot of you are animal lovers.. I brought my cat for her annual jabs today. She's very dopey since, no energy, just tends to close her eyes.
    I can't remember this happening before, apart from after being brought home after neutering.
    Anyone see this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside, at my folk's house

Got all my activities/appointments done today and resting now.

Unfortunately both of the things I didn't want to happen, actually did happen, but it turned out ok in the end. I asked my personal assistant if we could finish up 10 minutes early which she was ok with, and I asked if the neurology doctor could ring me back when he rang a few minutes early.

The neurology doctor was pleased to hear my migraines/headaches are less intense/less frequent. He doesn't recommend botox/steroid injections right now but it might be a possibility if they get worse again

Happy to report that I got the first dose of the vaccine, AZ, today. Very well organized in a clinic near the hospital. Feel fine apart from a sore arm and a sore throat, so far

Lads, I know a lot of you are animal lovers.. I brought my cat for her annual jabs today. She's very dopey since, no energy, just tended to close her eyes.
    I can't rentals happening before, apart from after being brought home after neutering.
    Anyone see this before?

Were they the usual jabs??

Autosport wrote: »
    Were they the usual jabs??

Yea.. she didn't qualify for the Covid jab :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,653 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lads, I know a lot of you are animal lovers.. I brought my cat for her annual jabs today. She's very dopey since, no energy, just tended to close her eyes.
    I can't rentals happening before, apart from after being brought home after neutering.
    Anyone see this before?
    Ring the vet or an out of hours one to be sure. She could have been coming down with something and the timing is coincidental, or the stress of the vet visit exacerbated it.

:D Has she reacted like this before, I second what Leg end says

The vet might have changed suppliers, so they could be subtle differences even though the vaccine covered the same conditions.

• Advertisement

She definitely wasn't stressed, the vet was fabulous fussing over her like a queen.
    I don't remember her being like this before but maybe I didn't pay heed. I only noticed dopiness after her neutering which was expected really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ring the vet if you’re worried. I don’t think my cat gets dopey afypter her annual shots, although she does after her worming tablet for some reason.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Ring the vet if you’re worried. I don’t think my cat gets dopey afypter her annual shots, although she does after her worming tablet for some reason.

She was wormed and flead today too. A full MOT so to speak.
    I've read online that they can be lethargic for 24 hours after and to ring vet if it doesn't pass then so ill see how she is in the morning.
    She did eat OK but she's just conked on the sofa now like she's hungover.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grumpy's home.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Grumpy's home.

I hope all is well Sardi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭thomil

Tableside, about to keel over into bed. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Grumpy's home.

How are you both?.

How are you both?.

He seems ok. I never got talking to a Doctir despite repeated requests over the past few days, so dont really know what they have concluded. They've made some errors with his prescription, though, in one case potentially very serious, so will have fun tomorrow trying to get that resolved. I'm particularly angry that they have been giving him a DOUBLE dose of his night time sedation in the middle of the day! Apparently, that's the time they dispense that kind of medication on the ward! Even if they only need it at night. And the dose is an error that has been carried forward into his new script. I will be making an official complaint.

Jeez Sardi, infuriating, I'm giving you boobly hugs for the night.

• Advertisement

Jeez Sardi, infuriating, I'm giving you boobly hugs for the night.

Way Hey!

Advertisement