Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Anyone watching the extreme-e.com racing for this weekend, is this the future of racing ?? Electric cars across the desert.

Haven't seen it yet, it's under reported yet I think, F1 and Motogp hoping for a normal season has garnered much of the coverage so far. What do you think of it?.

They seem to be getting up to speed a bit alright, but i'm not that old! :P

Oh I think those in their twenties will be done during the summer :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I think those in their twenties will be done during the summer :p

Too little, too late!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Not really sure about it, as they are time trials, there doesn’t appear to be a huge amount of atmosphere and obviously a distinct lack of noise. It’s on all weekend, so will see if it grows on me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭wildwillow

How long are you guys waiting between 1st and 2nd dose Of AZ?

Seems to be about 4 weeks, going on people I know, who have been vaccinated.

• Advertisement

Must have had a nosebleed in my sleep. Was making breakfast for the toddler who kept saying "daddy wash your face!" and howling with laughter. 'That child is touched with a strange sense of humour', I said to myself. "Yep, we will was our faces after daddy has coffee".

Caught my reflection in the mirror. It looks like I have chocolate dribbled about my lower face. That nosebleed is the most exciting thing to happen to me in ages.

I know this one was caused by an injury, but remember when we were children and some kid was always throwing a nosebleed? You would only have to look at them and the blood would start flowing. I hope they grew out of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

How long are you guys waiting between 1st and 2nd dose Of AZ?
    wildwillow wrote: »
    Seems to be about 4 weeks, going on people I know, who have been vaccinated.

For AZ it is 12 weeks, the others are around 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

You would only have to look at them and the blood would start flowing. I hope they grew out of that.

The ones who had problems with their adenoids, breathing like that weird kid from ‘Hey Arnold’, ATNM.

I’m currently sat in the kitchen, with a big mug of tea, lamenting the fact I forgot to get rashers.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Poochie05 wrote: »
    For AZ it is 12 weeks, the others are around 4 weeks.

Yeah, 12 weeks is what I was told.

cj maxx wrote: »
    Yeah, 12 weeks is what I was told.

That's right it's 12 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grem we’ll get the jab in the summer 2031 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I found the Cat. Snug in Ms Gs bed.:D

20190220-125455.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

^^trying to look innocent.

To thine own self be true

Too little, too late!.

Cheeky ungrateful madame!!

Oh there's the neighbour giving out to his dog. The missus must have been giving out to him. We don't know her name so do call her the "Taskmaster". They speak in a different language but you can always tell when she's being cross with poor auld husband. And he is constantly doing things to the house, like it never ends.
    We imagine her reclining on a chaise longue giving the poor lad instructions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We have the choice here between 4 and 12 weeks, is there any benefit in waiting longer ?

We have the choice here between 4 and 12 weeks, is there any benefit in waiting longer ?

What happened to the story that everyone had that it was 2 weeks between each jab??
    I never heard 4 or 12 mentioned anywhere only here.

What happened to the story that everyone had that it was 2 weeks between each jab??
    I never heard 4 or 12 mentioned anywhere only here.

https://www2.hse.ie/screening-and-vaccinations/covid-19-vaccine/astrazeneca/immunity.html

:)

Sitting outside Burger King enjoying an ice cream and skinny coke.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Sitting outside Burger King enjoying an ice cream and skinny coke.

Beautiful day out there Wherers. :) Right...that's settled - off I march to MaccyDs to get a Quarter Pounder.

• Advertisement

Ice creams is it?. *sups tea jealously*

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bought some ice cream earlier in SuperValu which was on offer :)

Ah lads it’s such a beautiful day :)

Bit of motogp qualifying before work..

Happy Easter lovely peeps.
    I hope you weren't like me and left buying Easter eggs until the 11th hour and now they're all gone.
    So I had to buy a box of chocolates in lieu!
    Love the weather this time of year but by heck come 6pm, you'd be freezing your bones off.
    Watched a very intriguing documentary film on Netflix last night called Catfish. I won't spoil it for anyone who's not seen it but by the title, you can get the gist of it.
    Great food for thought about how people can live a lie behind a screen and others get sucked into their fantasy realm! I definitely won't be going on any dating websites after seeing it :o

We've done the washing here.:D

20210403-183644.jpg

thomil wrote: »
    I have to admit that I did a double-take while quickly scrolling through this thread when I saw that :pac:

Chillin' at home with some nice tunes. I could get used to this three day weekend malarkey!

You thought Knickers!:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You thought Knickers!:D

To be fair i've seen a few lost/abandoned ones around on my walks and they look like they would be a good budgie smuggler matched with a garter belt

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

Bedside, wide awake

Pearl jam put on a good show last night (on the live steam), it was an old concert that was streamed, but still good to watch:)

I may be at my folk's house for a few days longer than usual, the front door of the apartment building is broken at the moment so my key fobs no longer work. We have to go out by a side door and then out by a big gate, the gate is locked by caretakers at 8 pm so we have to be in by then, or else we're locked out for the night. The caretakers are trying to find someone who can fix it so hopefully, they can

That's very awkward Night Owl, bank holiday weekend and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

That's very awkward Night Owl, bank holiday weekend and all.

Very true, not great timing :(

Advertisement