Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Aaaand, (I'm reading and posting here), why are we now down to one Shapeshifter, when the OP clearly states plural?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I kind of figured that the Angel's have a backroom because of the OP. I don't know a game where any group could communicate through some other system. Bearing in mind, I haven't played so many games though.

There would be no need for this if they shared a backroom.
    All Angels have one use of Angel Radio - a method of off-thread communication with a message that will be transmitted to all alive Angels.

I think this means they each have a one off communication.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So we have a lynch kill and shapeshifter kill at lynch.
    Hunter kill and and a second munch each night. Potentially 4 deaths.

can't get my head around this at all.

so hunters are 'good', but wolves.

shapeshifters are 'evil' but sk.

everyone else is 'evil' but villagers.

so does that mean the second munch is fought for between the 'evil' village?

or the 'good' hunterwolves and 'evil' sk

The second munch is like a vigilante shot, isn’t it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I've to go back into the office, don't know what my availability will be over the next few days. Easy lynch target here if there are no other options tonight cause I honestly can't be dealing with the abuse for not being able to keep up. I've still only managed the OP once.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

will try to get back on at lunch to figure it out, while I'm still alive I'll try to play obviously

Oisin WW wrote: »
    There would be no need for this if they shared a backroom.

I think this means they each have a one off communication.

Ah. Fk it. I missed the use of the word "one".

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    can't get my head around this at all.

so hunters are 'good', but wolves.

shapeshifters are 'evil' but sk.

everyone else is 'evil' but villagers.

so does that mean the second munch is fought for between the 'evil' village?

or the 'good' hunterwolves and 'evil' sk

OP says yes, village compete for, as Oisin puts it, a vigilante shot of sorts.

All of this will help if an “evils“ munch doesn’t happen. But have to bear in mind that shapeshifters can appear as whomever they wish. So when making your “goodie” pile, it my not be as pure.

Ghosts have no real bodies, and cannot be killed by Angels or Demons as a result.
    Archangels are incredibly powerful and hard to kill. Only the Leviathans or the Hunters have the power to kill them in one blow.
    Horsemen are higher forms of Demons.
    Demons should be careful about attacking Angels, however Leviathans can destroy them in one fell swoop.
    All Angels have one use of Angel Radio - a method of off-thread communication with a message that will be transmitted to all alive Angels.
    Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well!
    Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.
    One Angel can grant wishes - simply post in bold on thread - but be careful what you wish for - they may not be exactly as you had envisaged...

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So are you evil or are you a hunter Mary?

Just be careful, as we aren't supposed to role reveal according to the OP.

• Advertisement

Ok, so that would then mean that because the SK is also classed as an Evil, he will also compete, right?!

Ok, so that would then mean that because the SK is also classed as an Evil, he will also compete, right?!

Nope
    There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

Not if the SK(s) are the Shapeshifter(s).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.

i'm happy to go along with the hunters being the wolves, and the evils being the villagers.

Nope

Haha. Snap.

But are the Shapeshifters the SKs though?

I asked before, but is there ever a game with two SKs? Didn't see any reply.

Haha. Snap.

I vaguely remember a game where there was an SK team or an apprentice SK but don’t take that as gospel.

thanks for that.

Yes there has been games with more than 1 sk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Haha. Snap.

its a bit ambiguous:
    The Shapeshifters have a kill each lynch....plural
    Shapeshifter Win - Gain parity with both Hunters and Evils...singular

based on win conditions, most likely SK role

have to say, i never had any interest in the show, but this ridicluous game is piquing my interest!

touche mods

Nigel WW wrote: »
    its a bit ambiguous:
    The Shapeshifters have a kill each lynch....plural
    Shapeshifter Win - Gain parity with both Hunters and Evils...singular

based on win conditions, most likely SK role

Hunters Win: Gain parity with the evil team numbers and kill the Shapeshifters- Starting Hunter Parity = 6
    Shapeshifter Win - Gain parity with both Hunters and Evils
    Evils Win: Kill off all Hunters and Shapeshifters

Yah ! But look at all of the win conditions. Shapeshifters is most commonly plural.

But, anyway, this isn't helping. They, or it, she, him is on a different team.

• Advertisement

Hunters Win: Gain parity with the evil team numbers and kill the Shapeshifters- Starting Hunter Parity = 6
    Shapeshifter Win - Gain parity with both Hunters and Evils
    Evils Win: Kill off all Hunters and Shapeshifters

Yah ! But look at all of the win conditions. Shapeshifters is most commonly plural.

But, anyway, this isn't helping. They, or it, she, him is on a different team.

But, wait. Quoting myself here. To win, Shapeshifter(s) have to gain parity with both the Hunters and Evils. That doesn't really make sense if there is only one.

Ok. I need a small mind break.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning all, totally lost here.

Be weird trying to remember the evils are the village!

Should we help the angels by discussing when they should use their communication?

^^^ like a pros and cons list?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Should we help the angels by discussing when they should use their communication?

The OP says all angels have one message, so I assume that’s one each?

Could be used to help verify something later in the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Should probably try and figure out what's happening first :(

What's your pros for discussing this right now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I don’t think it is a battle Royale

I think we have the hunters - 6 of them, 6 wolves
    The shapeshifter - singular - with his one kill - the SK

The rest of the people - evils - what we would normally consider the village

Senan is a hunter, he’s outted himself there

Okay something has obviously gone right over my head. Where did Senan out himself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Aaaand, (I'm reading and posting here), why are we now down to one Shapeshifter, when the OP clearly states plural?

That was my mistake. I just remembered the time where it was singular

As pointed out it’s plural elsewhere so I’d assume an SK team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Hunters = Good

My worry is

Senan outted himself here.

Now I know everyone was cagey at the start cause we’re “evil” but no one wants to say that. I think Senan has taken that literally and put himself in the “good” corner. He’s a hunter is my reading.

It wasn’t until I said later that I was evil that people have been comfortable to say it

That’s my reading anyway

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Frank WW has been killed.

He was...
    Evil.

Well that's a good start to the days action :D

Advertisement