Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Morning all.

What’s battle royale?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

What’s battle royale?

This.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

What’s battle royale?

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I don’t think it is a battle Royale

I think we have the hunters - 6 of them, 6 wolves
    The shapeshifter - singular - with his one kill - the SK

The rest of the people - evils - what we would normally consider the village

Senan is a hunter, he’s outted himself there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

This is the TL;DR I was hoping to find.

Morning all :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

What in the name of sweet jaysus is going on here!

I've just read the OP again for the 4th time and I'm none the wiser.

HALP!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

morning y'all

And one of the angels is actually a baddie.

I think Holly thinks the angels have a room but the what I took from the OP is that they can send a message (one each?) which is them PMed to all the other live angels. They don’t have a room together.

right, we have 9 evil teams:

Archangels
    Ghosts
    Leviathans
    Angels
    Red Eyed Demons (Team MacLeod)
    Yellow-Eyed Demons (Team Azazel)
    Horsemen
    Shapeshifters
    Ghostfacers

and 1 good team...the hunters

hunters...1 kill per night
    shapeshifters...1 kill per night
    all other evils compete for a 2nd kill each night, therefore eyes peeled for tasks.

24 anon accounts in OP.

also guessing the shapeshifter is akin to SK role as they are differentiated from the evils in the win conditions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Perhaps, but there'd have to be two teams of hunters if that were to be the case (at least). Otherwise the OP wouldn't make sense "There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required." There has to be at least three bad teams.

And it also says Shapeshifters, the only place shapeshifter is singular is in the win conditions but I'm taking that to read Team Shapeshifter.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Perhaps, but there'd have to be two teams of hunters if that were to be the case (at least). Otherwise the OP wouldn't make sense "There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required." There has to be at least three bad teams.

And it also says Shapeshifters, the only place shapeshifter is singular is in the win conditions but I'm taking that to read Team Shapeshifter.

where you getting 3 bad teams? 9 (including shapeshifter(s)) per the OP

You can call the hunters good or bad or whatever.
    Them and the shapeshifters are who I’ll be after, so that’s me painting my colours to the mast

Senan is a hunter, he’s enemy No. 1 for me. Nigel probably right after him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    where you getting 3 bad teams? 9 (including shapeshifter(s)) per the OP

I said at least three. I'm not putting a maximum on the it. Your reading of it would fit into my at least three. Say there are 8 evil teams, 1 shapeshifter team and 6 hunters, that would make 24 accounts (assuming 2 on each evil team). The evil teams would actually be one big team, because there are now separate win conditions for each evil team. Once the hunters and shapeshifters are gone then the evils would win. That sounds like the evils are the goodies in this one to me. Evils aren't worried about parity (parity is always the wolf/SK objective). So you might be right with 9 evil teams (including shapeshifters), but I think the 8 mini-teams are all really one team.

If one evil mini team kills another that's not good for the evils as per the win conditions. That would help the hunters gain parity, as well as the shapeshifters.

You can call the hunters good or bad or whatever.
    Them and the shapeshifters are who I’ll be after, so that’s me painting my colours to the mast

Senan is a hunter, he’s enemy No. 1 for me. Nigel probably right after him

Hunters Win: Gain parity with the evil team numbers and kill the Shapeshifters- Starting Hunter Parity = 6
    Shapeshifter Win - Gain parity with both Hunters and Evils
    Evils Win: Kill off all Hunters and Shapeshifters

are you saying, based on win conditions that:
    hunters = bad
    shapeshifter = SK
    evils = good

Don’t forget that if the hunters munch a Ghostfacer then that player becomes a hunter.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I said at least three. I'm not putting a maximum on the it. Your reading of it would fit into my at least three. Say there are 8 evil teams, 1 shapeshifter team and 6 hunters, that would make 24 accounts (assuming 2 on each evil team). The evil teams would actually be one big team, because there are now separate win conditions for each evil team. Once the hunters and shapeshifters are gone then the evils would win. That sounds like the evils are the goodies in this one to me. Evils aren't worried about parity (parity is always the wolf/SK objective). So you might be right with 9 evil teams (including shapeshifters), but I think the 8 mini-teams are all really one team.

If one evil mini team kills another that's not good for the evils as per the win conditions. That would help the hunters gain parity, as well as the shapeshifters.

This is it

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29t5l3s3naqvk4611321knokr47xzevvlje8qmzfo4&rid=giphy.gif

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Hunters Win: Gain parity with the evil team numbers and kill the Shapeshifters- Starting Hunter Parity = 6
    Shapeshifter Win - Gain parity with both Hunters and Evils
    Evils Win: Kill off all Hunters and Shapeshifters

are you saying, based on win conditions that:
    hunters = bad
    shapeshifter = SK
    evils = good

Exactly. There’s a heap of evils, we’re the village.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29rq9ydfi4donmioc95y1pnsj9ylck1m9mvx0sktqe&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Any why is Senan bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    What in the name of sweet jaysus is going on here!

I've just read the OP again for the 4th time and I'm none the wiser.

HALP!

Whats confusing you Patrick?

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Any why is Senan bad?

Senan is bad cause he was adamant that hunters were good here

I take it he’s outted himself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Hi All,

just checking in.

Having system issues so may have to go back into the office. Don't Know how that will affect my overall availability to be honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

The answer to what is going on is, it's a Necro game and Halloween, a deadly mix:D:D

Mary WW wrote: »
    Hi All,

just checking in.

Having system issues so may have to go back into the office. Don't Know how that will affect my overall availability to be honest.

just quote covid and the guidelines, be grand.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Frank WW has been killed.

He was...
    Evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning folks. Certainly a lot to read in that OP. Going to have another cup of coffee before I try making any sense of it I think!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

He was...
    Evil.

ha nice one, haven't a notion of what's going on but #winning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Mod Announcement:

He was...
    Evil.

Woohoo! Great start village :D

Mod Announcement:

He was...
    Evil.

Baddies have a munch on the first morning. If they just killed someone who was evil then I think that proves evil is the good side.

• Advertisement

@Mary and @Derry - that’s not a good thing. Frank was village, all “evils” are

Advertisement