Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

21 players signed up, 24 anon accounts here

Ghosts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

So four kills per day by my reckoning

The Hunters will have a kill each night.

The Shapeshifters have a kill each lynch.

Evils have a kill each nite

Lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hi guys, just checking in

So looking like Hunters are wolves, shapeshifter is the SK and everyone else is village

Nice and confusing. Can I suggest a ban on the word “evil”

Don't know if that's right Vernon. OP says each of the evils teams, excluding the shapeshifters, have the chance for a second kill. Seems like three bad teams, hunters, shapeshifters and evils. The op also mentions shapeshifters so don't think they are a lone SK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Sore head from that OP! A quick google of Supernatural didn't help me either! A lot of people haven't been around yet, keeping heads low maybe!

So evils are villagers
    Hunters and Shapeshifters are wolves on seperate teams?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So evils are villagers
    Hunters and Shapeshifters are wolves on seperate teams?

From OP
    There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

There has to be at least three bad teams. I'm going with evils, hunters and shapeshifters. Although maybe there are two teams of hunters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ok, flip this. I've broken out the laptop again. This time for Werewolf, so, bear with me as I try to figure out how to attach an Excel.

But, I do not believe the Hunters are the evils (sorry Vernon :p), because of the Win conditions. Same as Shapeshifters - the Evils win if they kill off all Hunters and Shapeshifters.

Werewolf.png

Whoop. Ok, I just made it into a picture. This is just a summary of the OP in fairness, but it has organised my mind a bit. So, we don't have additional information on the Leviathans, except that only they and the Hunters can kill the Archangels in one blow. We don't have any additional information on the Demons except that they can't kill ghosts (and neither can Angels).

That's as far as I've got lads. Any thoughts, or did I miss something?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Werewolf.png

Whoop. Ok, I just made it into a picture. This is just a summary of the OP in fairness, but it has organised my mind a bit. So, we don't have additional information on the Leviathans, except that only they and the Hunters can kill the Archangels in one blow. We don't have any additional information on the Demons except that they can't kill ghosts (and neither can Angels).

That's as far as I've got lads. Any thoughts, or did I miss something?

How are hunters good when they get a munch?

From the OP

Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.

Ok, I should have put Shapeshifters on the good team then in the table, accorrding to my previous argument.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Confused.com Thoughts anybody?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Opposing these however are The Hunters. Trained since birth to take down and obliterate the darkness that envelops the world, that attempts to destroy it. They also have an Angel amongst their ranks, who can cut those who oppose them apart with a deadly Angel Blade each odd night.
    This team also have a massive arsenal of high powered weapons, tricks and other items designed to detect and destroy all evil for eternity. But they are limited in numbers - and time is running out.
    The Hunters will have a kill each night

Hunters = Good

My worry is
    Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well

Ok, I should have put Shapeshifters on the good team then in the table, accorrding to my previous argument.

I'm very confused but this indicates that shapeshifters are one of the evil teams

From the OP
    There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

Ok, I should have put Shapeshifters on the good team then in the table, according to my previous argument.

Or maybe they are both? Or neither? But then they would be kind of evil. Ok, I'm not helping my brain here, as they are listed under Evil in the OP (sorry Vernon :pac:), but then they have to gain parity with both Evils and Hunters in order to win. Was there ever a game with more than one SK?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

hey guys

Eva WW wrote: »
    How are hunters good when they get a munch?

From the OP

Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.

Ok, that's a good point. :(

There go my theories.

But, still, opposing the evils (sorry Vernon - but I'm amusing myself here, as you had asked for evils not to be mentioned, so I kind of chuckle every time I do it), are the Hunters (according to the OP). So, either the Hunters and the E-word are actually swapped, or else the Hunters are actually good.

Any chance that it was a typo in the OP?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    hey guys

Hello Nigel.

What are your thoughts on chaos and destruction?

What?

Ok. I must go to bed.

Explain more though!!

Dean the hunter likes to eat

How many here is aware of the tv show Supernatural :pac:

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hi guys, just checking in

So looking like Hunters are wolves, shapeshifter is the SK and everyone else is village

Nice and confusing. Can I suggest a ban on the word “evil”

Why is this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hello Nigel.

What are your thoughts on chaos and destruction?

i need to do a spreadsheet like what was posted to get me head around it

Senan WW wrote: »
    Dean the hunter likes to eat

How many here is aware of the tv show Supernatural :pac:

Don't have a flipping clue about the show.

Kinda like this game!!

• Advertisement

Don't have a flipping clue about the show.

Kinda like this game!!

A bluff or complete honesty

Senan WW wrote: »
    A bluff or complete honesty

Heeey. Just 'cause I called you earlier!!

Nah, I never watched the show. I probably heard that it exists, but don't have a clue even what it is about. Prob should Wiki it. But... meh right now.

I guess you know it? Is it helpful to know it? More sense from the OP?

Heeey. Just 'cause I called you earlier!!

Nah, I never watched the show. I probably heard that it exists, but don't have a clue even what it is about. Prob should Wiki it. But... meh right now.

I guess you know it? Is it helpful to know it? More sense from the OP?

Ok. That should be "called you out earlier". Can assure everyone that I wasn't on the phone to Senan.

'Cause I don't trust him. <.<

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Sorry guys, really thought I'd get back on earlier this evening but the day kinda got away from me. I'm glad everyone seems else seems confused because I've not got a notion what's going on. Hopefully everyone will be on tomorrow and we can get our heads around it all. How many players do we have that are familiar with the actual show, and can you guys shed any light?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning all,
    to summarise
    Holly Phil Senan all thanking one another for posting on a game that involves posting but no one else.
    Senan first one with gif could be tasky but only one so far
    Holly helpful with excel sheet
    Vernon wanting ban on word evil
    Holly calling Senan out on gif
    Senan calling Holly out for lack of Supernatural knowledge
    Holly distancing herself from Senan and highlighting that it is because she doesn't trust him, the premise of most games

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ok, flip this. I've broken out the laptop again. This time for Werewolf, so, bear with me as I try to figure out how to attach an Excel.

But, I do not believe the Hunters are the evils (sorry Vernon :p), because of the Win conditions. Same as Shapeshifters - the Evils win if they kill off all Hunters and Shapeshifters.

If You think the hunters are good then who do you think the wolf’s are this game? Are you a hunter?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Oh so the hunters and shapeshifters are good so. Are you sort of fessing up to being a baddie her so hunter S Holly?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

This feels more like a battle royal game than a straight good vs evil set up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Have we done battle royal before?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Have we done battle royal before?

Not that I can think of. But there's Hunters, Angels, Shape shifters, ghosts and villagers caught between everything as collateral damage.

Advertisement